<January 15, 2000>
- Here's HoneyBadger trying on her Christmas sweater; a gift from her adopted kit, Bigears. :)
- This is what happens when good ratels go bad. A sort of combination of punk and post-apocalyptic paramilitary Evil HoneyBadger.
- Sessa of FurryMUCK. She's mostly wolf, with enough red Alaskan malamute in her to give her some striking reddish markings. Here she shows them off. :) Sessa is copyright 2000 by her player.
- From Ken Fletcher's 'zine "Spontoon". In 1933, native guide Tanj-li tells student Claire Cicely all the stories as to why coconuts don't grow in the Spontoons. Claire and Tanj-li © the artist.
- The lioness Geibriian, a scholar and historian, has come to plead her case at the court of the tigress Kimintar, the most powerful sorceress of her land. Geibriian and Kimintar are © the artist.
- From Ken Fletcher's 'zine "Spontoon". Claire and John review the day's field notes. Claire Cicely and John Minsky © the artist.
- Another item from "Spontoon". Here's Tanj-li again, in a more martial mood. Tanj-li © the artist.
- He used to have nipples.
- Hankenstien. Grr.
- Don't you hate it when that happens? Charcoal's one of the more messier mediums you can use when doing sketches. Drawn with prismacolor markers and brush pen inked.
- A pencil drawing of Agiza the hyena of ATM, dreaming on a sunny afternoon. Had a little trouble with the scan, but I think I like the yellowed coloring (probably the result of the paper's color). Makes it look nostalgic. :) Agiza's the property of her player; artwork belongs to me.
- An old character I just decided to bring back to life. I gotta work on my coloring O.O © is on the image.