<January 14, 2000>
- Yay Dingo and thanks for making ftp work! Yay! Anyhow, here' Cecilia. She's watercolory.
- Errin the weasel, ink wash. She looks like a bookmark or something. I likes the dress. A-yup.
- Some time back (like, oh, October? Heh.) Miz Miyamoto did a neato pic of my li'l sword-slinging cat babe. So hey, here's Jen. And a kind of squished-looking Hysteria, both © Julie Miyamoto.
- Little watercolor sphinx. All little and watercolor. Yee-ha!
- Grr. 3rd attempt. Actually, considering the myriad of computers, links, lines, and just plain 'stuff' between my Wacom pad, and the monitor in front of you, it's amazing you see this at all. </rant> Anyway Its -another- Amy. © me.
- Mariel, a frequent visitor to AltarSkunk's Bitter End.
- <whine> *whimper* I colored this entire thing with a MOUSE in PHOTOSHOP on a mousepad. I wanna wacom tablet and a pen and painter like everyone else has! </whine> On a different note, it's called "The Jaguar King" and is a color version of the pic I submitted to Gallery in Oct. (When IS that issue coming out?) On yet another note, it also ties in nicely with the discussion of the upcoming animated movie El Doredo...though not as nicely drawn, I am sure.
- Either a fallen wolf angel or a lycanthrope angel. I'm not sure. Comments would be appreciated though.
- Random punk wolf dude with dual spray-paint cans. The marks on his face are kinda reminiscent of Zell, no?
- Psuedoanthro Vixen. Available in black, white, red, and silver. Big hair and D cup not included. $1.00, F.O.B., Neverneverland, NJ.
- And yup, another face-shot... did this one in math class, with pen.. kinda hard... my teacher liked it, tho... LOL, after I handed my homework in... >_<** Image © Susan Quigley 2000
- Well... ya know who this is?... Tis Speck, believe it or not... I really wanted to give her a total makeover, and I'm quite happy with it m'self... any comments?... eheh, that's askin f'r trouble, but eh... I handle it... ;) Image © Susan Quigley 2000
- Full body shot... yeah, I changed her body, too.. she looks more like what I look like IRL... more heavy set, but not completely overweight... I have good weight dispersion, I'm sure you all wanted to know that.. heh... ;) Image © Susan Quigley 2000