<November 1, 1999>
- A somewhat magnified snippet from the cover to my comic-book project, "Anise's Super Duper Nutty Wacky (Really Amazing) Big Ol' Comics Compendium...of Stuff". Out goodness knows when. © me, indeed.
- Some li'l watercolor graphics for my webpage, which is currently pupating (yet again). There's some new art up there, if you're jonesin' for Really Amazing Super stuff. Bijou and Mercator here are my characters; Redwall-related concepts and suchforth all © the one 'n' only Brian Jacques.
- Whew what a weekend! Me and Tracy bought a cutie wooty kitten, went to a cool halloween party AND I saw The Yellow Submarine! (Still having nightmares about that one;) but I also doodled up this pic while over at Trac's abode and she pretty much ordered me to color it so I did! Heres a slightly younger Leandra and Regin dancing or something! BYEEE!
- Several weeks back a friend and I discovered an extremely nifty carousel next to a large playground in Golden Gate Park, by Hippie Hill. It had just about everything you could think of on it - cats, frogs, storks, giraffes, donkeys, dragons. But no seals.
- Nassor bin'Kamau. Captain of the Guard in what was once the city of Nyazane, before the original inhabitants abandoned it and the Woodkin moved in. A two-and-a-half-foot-tall Cony (rabbit), with a stern but surprisingly calm attitude about him.
- Trixi and Kevin and I spent most of last Saturday at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. And (contrary to Trixi's belief) it was beneficial to be able to spend the day with her... we had both been a little concerned about her well-being, and seeing her enjoying herself was a great, great joy. :)
- The kids meet the Mysterious Raccoon Stranger, who's really not so scary.