<October 4, 1999>
- Tereth, Lord of Rook, © me
- Here's a brand new version of my advertisement image for my comic strip currently in publication. Many kudos and thanks to all current and new readers who keep up with my comic strip adventure story. :o)
- Storm and Cyclops from the X-Men. I did this one probably because of the talk of the new movie. (C) Marvel Entertainment Group. Now let's get Michael Biehn as Cyclops!!!
- A wedding present for a friend of mine who is getting married in less than a week! Takin%92 that step, struttin%92 that strut, leapin%92 that leap!
- This is just a warm-up thing that I thought others out there might get a chuckle from too. Its a characiture of that dude (sans the firearm he's sporting in the poster) in his best role since Bill and Ted.
- Ten years ago (October 4th, 1989), Monty Python's Graham Chapman passed away. Among the many roles he played in the Flying Circus and Monty Python's movies was the main character in 'Life of Brian'. So here's a little homage to him.
- Joey running after her little nameless brother. Can anyone think of a name for 'im? They're both © me.
- Joey was running. She ran and ran. Then, suddenly, she stopped. Heh. I dunno where she got that necklace. Maybe she stole it from Miss Brisby? Eh. Joey © me and my Wacom.