<October 1, 1999>
- jen-neko-han. cute! jnh © jennifer skarupa.
- Bijou strikes a charming pose. Fun with inking, I guess, eh? Whee jolly fun.
- Yeah, it's another dragon...
- John Grey the wereseal, rudely awakened from a nap on a chunk of Monterey sandstone. Which looks remarkably like the rock in another of my pictures, but truth be told that's just because I'm lazy sometimes. I swear harbor seals sleep with their tails held in the air like this.
- A pair of Roani, seal-folk, showing off the open-mouth threat characterized by both Roani and normal seals (it's akin to people glaring or snapping at each other). The harp seal bull seems to be getting a little too close for the sea lion's taste.
- Drawings have been kinda looking kinda blah so posted BF being blah.
- Catnel has a new hair style. (I needed a new hair style.) Kassy is happy and very healthy. The doctors think she is too short though. I personally think she looks perfect... but I'm her mommy. :) Both characters are © Colleen and Kassandra Phillips.
- urf...i'm really sorry guys for not uploading for the longest time..but now i think i'm squared away enough to start again! this is like the fourth computer colord piece i've done...i think i'm gettin pretty good at it..anyways, Cassie is © Bree
- Furry versions of Solid Snake and Sniper Wolf from Playstation's "Metal Gear Solid." Folks have been asking me to take a shot at these two for a while, and it turned out better than I thought it would. (C) Konami.
- Just learning what shelties look like.
- Ms. Moira (Vixen) and Ms. Vikky (Sheltie). Just a colour version after some retakes.
- Kind of a tom-boyish female skunk mage.
- Just some otter dude.
- Colored version of otrguy1.jpg
- Vixen armed with dual swords.