<September 8, 1999>
- Ok I really don't like this one much but I'll upload it even though the style is way off! I'm a BIG fan of Eric Schwartz, Amy Squirrel is my idol man! And I never miss the Sabrina Online comic strips, I love them ALL! So one day I thought, HEY why not make up a character, just because! And here she id! I have more of her actually LOOKING like Erics style but I'll post them later!
- This one is actually pretty dern new! I wanted to do a glamor shot of May for a long time and here it is! Hope you like!:D
- Well you asked for it. Weazer Whitefox gone punk...scary ain't it. Scary that I color too slow too. Looks better on the paper. Anyhow see you same fox time same fox event.
- This is a picture of my main character, Bonnie. I created her a long time ago and she has become a very important and close character to me. I've had several stories for her, the current one being called 'Elysium Tail'.
- This is another image of Bonnie, this one is a painting that I made using Fractal Design Painter and my Wacom. Bonnie laying in the grass, obviously I have to paint in some grass sometime ;)
- I worked for Epic MegaGames as a traditional animator for their game, Jazz Jackrabbit 2. I did cutscenes and misc artwork, including box art. I made this image for Epic to be used on a special Christmas edition of Jazz that we were releasing, Holiday Hare '98. I own the image, but not the characters. Don't worry, I have permission.
- Aaahhh hahahahaha!!!! Yes, I am still alive out here... kinda. Anyway, so I've been meaning to do this pic for awhile... before Erin and Bliss were Erin-and-Bliss, they were just a couple of loner chix (Erin out of choice, Bliss out of shyness) passing in the day. Anyway, here they are looking freekin' adorable... but not 'together' yet. Cigarette.. *drool* I love cancer sticks... © info on the picture, for once. ^_^
- It was a sketch I was going to ink (and still will...eventually) that magically turned into a bit of a pencil drawing while I was on the phone. Of course, I only put the detail on Regin and I ignored that poor corpse in the foreground...but that's just because I like Regin =) It's incredibly akward to draw someone in that position with the sword swinging around...:P