<September 1, 1999>
- I've been drawing Jenna alot today. I don't know why. She's stuffing Gorobo into her pouch and she probably won't let him out for awhile. Jenna and Gorobo © me
- In space, no one cane hear you speak weird alien languages. You probably wouldn't notice the circle that holds the whole thing together it I didn't tell you. © me
- This as-yet unnamed lynx is only protecting her sacred site. If you mean no harm, you have nothing to fear. Image produced in Metacreations Painter.
- That was an absolutely adorable picture you did, Clio! I certainly hope Flame will understand that Gene Jr. is very, very little, and hasn't learned yet that you can't catch bubbles. He'll behave himself better once he gets older. :)
- Did a request, whoo! Bluenight asked me to draw that little videogame scene, and I thought the thing with the koala is pretty fun! o(-) Koalaaaa, heh. Bluenight © himself
- Oh, sweet, sweet revenge ;) For ever Sexy Shai, there must be equal parts Sister Mary MoRBiD. I loved that drawing so much, I had to reply in kind. Thanks, Gus! ;) MoRBiD is the creation of one Gus Kosmopoulos.