<August 31, 1999>
- Vinci takes Kevin to San Francisco's Castro district to buy art supplies. As it turns out, they're all out today. A comic strip I did especially for Trixi. Enjoy. Vinci is © Ryan Dewalt. :)
- Because surrealism kicks butt, that's why. It took me twice as long as usual to shade this one. Feedback is welcome.
- Quick pen drawing of a Splunky from an alternate universe: Evil Splunky! You can tell she's evil cuz she's wearing a leather jacket and dark sunglasses. I hope Ken Penders doesn't kill me...
- Ah! Finally got it done and uploaded. Hysteria's birthday present: a fake comic book cover! Wow. Colored in a simpler style than usual for me so it would look more like the cover of the comic book I stole the idea from. ;-) Gaze at it in awe, or something.
- Ooo I'll be rich. I get 4% of all sales. Buy them soon, these guys will move quicker than Tickle Me Elmo. Christmas is only 80 shopping days away! Hurry!
- This is a request pic for Delphinium Meadowsweet, of her as Queen Amidala in her Naboo attack outfit...well...sorta. She's got Amidala's outfit and blaster pistol, Padme's hairstyle, and Luke/Anakin's blue lightsaber. Hope ya like it! Delphinium is (C) her and the Star Wars stuff is (C) Lucasfilm Ltd.
- a dancing hare lady, I guess.
- This is a pic of my insane alter-ego, Snitter.
- A weird picture of Twap as an adult.
- If this ideas already been used, someone shoot me. I jis had it floating around in my head, and I said I'd do a pic for Will because I wanted to.. heh. Go © Will Ruzicka, Image © Susan Quigley 1999
- I'm finally finishing overdue requests YAY! heh... Rage, werewolf, and don't get too close to that battleaxe.. ;) Rage belongs to Jason Magnotte, and Image © Susan Quigley 1999.
- This is the type of thing I draw when I get emotionally disturbed. I actually drew this one near-tears, if anyone cares to know. I showed a few friends the picture before the background was added in, and they liked it, so here it is. Missy is © me.