<August 4, 1999>
- A weasel and a basilisk. According to legend, only the noble weasel can withstand the deadly stare of the basilisk...or izzat the cockatrice? Anybody know the difference? Not me. (I'll probably take this sketch down once i finish the final painting)
- Sketch time! Sketches for some commissions-in-progress! Everybody here is © his or her player, eh?
- "The Strength to Hold Onto Christ" - Isomorph, in "costume." ^_^ A lot of detail was lost with the yellow lighting. I had a bunch of little, yellow, faded crosses on the white tassels and the borders. Oh well.
- And in that darkness, those cold eyes stares, with the only light fighting to seep from between the sale adds in the store windows..
- A horse head drawn completely in painter. He looks friendly and inquisitive :)
- I'm fine now. :) I drew and wrote this when I was very upset. I tend to blame myself for everyone's problems. *shrug* I am fine now really... Don't worry! Weee!!! :)
- A model sheet for Celes. Yep though this is pretty old, I still use it to draw her. This drawing is what started my cartooning style.
- My little birthday gift to the divine Ms. M. :) It was supposed to be a surpise for her from Eric, but after he asked me to draw it, I never heard back from him (???) ...so I just went ahead and posted it here. Hope they like it... <:)
- Nice. One of my better. K. Calaway © B. Dalton of Me-ish.