<August 1, 1999>
- Today is National Friendship Day!=) *HuGz to all!* Tried somethin' more realistic this time...thought an Angel stuffed doll might match the mood.=P Little did I know how boring the colors would be...O_o' Tried an experiment w/ light on this one...turned out funky. Newayz, have a happy National Friendship Day an' Angel's (C) moi!^^ And thanx for *the* e-mail, Catra! You know which one I'm talking about.;) *HuGz*
- The Macropod Madness page is past 1000 hits now. It gets more hits than my main page, Go figure. I titled it 'lukewarm' because I am basking in the lukewarm glow of mediocrity. The pic all © my mediocre self.
- Who is this rat and what does he have to do with Macropod Madness? You'll have to go to http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/1693/mmlist.html and read the comic to find out. The rat is © me
- Ah, August in Texas... it's about 90 out and my A/C hasn't stopped running since I got up. Seems like the perfect time to upload my 1998 Christmas card. :)
- yes... steak.
- at least it's not cute and fuzzy n stuff :P
- Dandy and some chick. Flying. yeah.
- This is my personal-kinda fur, Hat, in a moment of confusion... err.. cleaning his glasses or something.. heh.. cruddy pencil sketch.
- Here's another skunky sketch, its Erica, uh.. being Erica :)
- I think Regin sometimes wonders why he bothers...=) Being impatient doesn't help, though. It's still in messy-ugly-sketch form....maybe I'll color it...later....maybe...Fox and Regin © me
- It.. too hot.. to draw properly.. *pant*.. can't think.. Erf..... Iby da Gargirl © meeeee-ee-eee.
- Yup, this be Ian Gold's personal furry... Ian! Yup.. And Ian is © Ian Gold, so dun nobody steal him, y'hear? ::hugs Ian::
- Here is a web site banner I made for my art web page. It's for the new Furry Banner Exchange. Art by ©1999 Donald Brown.
- A Red Squirrel with some attitude and ammo.. Really starting to dig colored pencil work. All characters are done with colored pencil but I cheated on the background and foreground (other than the rocks). Oh yeah, and I'm not dead.
- The everdistant moody recluse himself.. Cheeseball grin an all. I was going to use this on my webpage if I ever got around to redoing it. *shrugs*
- I will have my secretary get back to you on this one. :)