<May 17, 1999>
- Done for a friend of mine, Jeremy Ray Lodgeson. He runs an extensive fanfic archive, Jenga's Library, and goes under the alias, BlueLion. Here he is with his muse, Mason.
- This is a Portrait of a friend and coworker's RPG character, Rokhan. He's a rather interesting if Political individual, active on some MUCK (furry?) Well this was a favor to an old gaming buddy :-)
- This is an example of my comic style Pencils, and Shows Tsurukh in an argumentative mood. it also shows more detail of her head armour. Not wise to piss off 800 kilos of muscular saurian.
- Here are roughs of a pair of jaggiri, befor I drew clothes on them. This illustrates the bodyshape and general anatomy. They are loosely based on Therapods.
- Hey, mad props to Scotty, because ferrets are the best kind of li'l animal there is, was, or ever will be. Yeah, baby. Cecilia © me, excessive crosshatching inspired by Comrade Blumrich.
- Request pic for Delphinium Meadowsweet, the healer-hare (she's © her player) . See, I'm getting around to doing those request pics after all! I'm so proud of me... Brought to you by speedball dip pens. Oh yeah.
- Request pic for Tarquin- I'll probably follow this up with a colored, cleaner version; I also think I forgot a weapon in there somewhere. Anyhows, this is my third take on this particular pic so it'll have to do for now. Presumably, everyone herein is © herself.
- looks like Red is in Space, well.... it's more like I added his head into the background after I made both, but I thought this pic came out ok :) Red the fox is copyright © Ben Rodriguez (AKA Redoxen)
- I saw Tawana's last pic which has Doktor Catlove being kicked out of the refuse can, and came up with this humorous, but cute, little contribution of my own (I drew this one up kinda fast). I think ol' Doc Catlove's deserves at least one break. And in case you want to know, I do have something planned in mind to continue after this image. But it may have to wait until after I see Star Wars, Episode One: The Phantom Menace! I'm gonna get me some tickets! :oD (Doc Catlove is ©1999 Albert Temple).
- I felt led to sketch this while I was praying for Ringo (of SpinDizzy MUCK). Pastor Raul Ries says praying for him puts me at his side, spiritually.
- Well, this is sorta a big Thank You for all them nice people who wished me a happy birthday a week or two ago.. heheh.. It happens to be an attempt at a Raccoony in honor of another recent birthday.. a Raccoony birthday.. you know... uh.. I'm done now.. hehe :)
- She bugged me for that pic (j/k) ....hehehe...She's supposed to be white....sorry....^__^ © her player.
- That's Mouser and Macky.......I'm not sure about her colors.... ©themself.
- That's me..........:) © Emilie Provencher.
- Lily Prower ©herself.
- Yeah, yeah... i know. Waay outta my usual style. Artists gotsta push theyselves otherwise they stagnate, no? Got a request to to another kung-fu character. so here's the result of a personal challange of taking the savanah's most docile animal, a thompson's gazelle, and turning him around, into a formidible foe. :)
- Heh.. after going around mostly as I was for much of last week, *now* privacy is a big deal. Hoo boy... *^_^* Well, at least I got my blue pants back. :)
- Just an image I worked up in my spare time at work. Haven't uploaded in a long time, so I thought it was time to do something that Yerf would accept. I've been doing a lot of non-furry type of art (bad kitty!!). ^_^ This is just a wee cat I did just hanging out in his nifty leather pants and biker boots. Exercise in trying to learn how to do leather. I don't think I did a horrible job. Send me comments!
- This is actually another future watercolor. Darius and his sisters playing in the snow, only Darius turned his back at the WRONG time. >:)
- Limpidity #323: A Midspring Evening's Reverie
- Limpidity #324: A Midspring Evening's Reverie
<May 17, 1999>