<May 14, 1999>
- This is a picture of an as yet unamed female and Victor Sergeivitch Tumansky, This was an example image for a Huzzah article on how to computer tone and shade artwork for publication using photoshop. Tumansky is a character i use a lot to warm up wih, andI have a lot of images with him.
- This is a Female jaggiri named tsurukh, She;s a mercenary in an SF comic i am working on. This is her in her combat armour. Insigniadate from her service with <<Danforth's Sturminfanterie Leichte>> or "Danforth's Demons".
- This is Tsurukh in her "DressSands" clothing she wore as class "A"s during her service in her plantes Native military.
- This is a pencil sketch colorized in Photoshop. it depicts Tsurukh and her friend, the uplifted parrot papagallo.
- "Guardian Angel V" - Looks better on paper. :P Probably needs more shades too.
- Way down in the bayous of The New South, if the Greeps don't getcha...
- ...the Rastagators will. Bring your swim fins.
- Never underestimate the power of the Spork! I think I have been spending a few to many late nights looking at Seby's art. She is a pretty cool artist in my opinion. Tess is copywrited by her cute self. =)
- A picture done some time ago, way back in the day, in a time known as last December. Brian Root's character, 910, often flicks his tongue out at Seth. Seth occasionally replies in kind.
- An oldish sketch of Marty and Jennifur, inspired by the groovalicious ditty "What A Feeling" from "Flashdance". It's, y'know, part of one o' them mental movie thingies. Marty and Jen are © me.
- A second sketch in which I was playing with under-lighting...or whatever it's called. The first "Flashdance" pic was an experiment in backlighting. Yeah, they're old, but they were fun to do. Marty and Jen are © me.
- Drawn on request =) It's such an honor to have others ask me to draw thier characters for them. I love it! Spike Wolf © his creator
- Whoah did anyone miss me? It's been a few months. I decided to clean out my index ofall but 4 images on my 2nd year anniversary on Yerf. (April 12th. The problem was, I had no new art to upload and was in a slump. I finally broke that slump. Here is a new look and image for Slash N' Burn. Boy what a little touch-up work from the smudge tool in Photoshop can do to fix the bloom that my scanner picked up. Done in Berol Prismacolor.
- Wanna' play a good round of furry volley ball (or in some instances, badminton) and have no projectile? Volbun to the rescue! Only need a handy little bunny and an air pump handy....
- On trends and things. Templeton is copyright myself, and the fuchs is nobody in particular. Really. Any resemblence to furs living, dead, or terminally stiff is purely coincidental. That's mah story, and ah'm a-stickin to it.
- Here's one of the illos from the story I will have in the next issue of HUZZAH (if I can get it in the mail *today!*) A restoration project of a Star Trek (Orig. Series) transporter went wrong. A malfunction occured... and Dr. Catlove was created! 0_0
- Too beautiful, Chilly. :)
- Albert. © me. Blah.
- 'nother one, Kimmy da fox. © myself.
<May 14, 1999>