<April 2, 1999>
- Yet another DBZ-based pic.=P Tis Angel dressed as lil' Gohan. Gotta luv that kid.=^.^= Angel (C) me, Gohan (C) Akira Toriyama(sp?).
- Happy 3rd b-day, Yerf!=) *HuGz* Ennywayz...that has nuthin' t'do w/ this picture...*teehee*...this is for SilverFox, who drew the very first picture anyone ever drew for me.=) *HuGz* I owe him alot.=P SilverFox (C) very spiffy Clint Buehler!!
- Gene Catlow has a vision of the future... and it looks twisty and salty. What could it mean? He's © Albert Temple as if you didn't know.
- With another request comes another power suit. Here's the one I designed for Maxone. He's © me
- Could this be the answer that will stop the bagel cult? Insert © here.
- Reuploaded this little storyteller/storylistener picture, in a more manageable size and minus about 60K.
- re-uploading, this pic, seem to have gotting lost in the shuffle. I got a new e-mail [email protected]
- Waiting For Episode One. A fox and 'coon who shall remain nameless. Start queueing now.
- I heard it was a certain bear's birthday reciently, so Mel decided to give him his own puppet skunk, because ventriloquism is fun! Angel Bear is © G. Raymond Eddy
- I've wanted to do a KPET thing for a while, and this seemed like the perfect time. All KPETTERY is copyrighted Thomas K.Dye
- 'kay, in case anyone is wondering, EG emailed a bunch of artists and asked them to draw this guy. It's not like we're psychic. Shades is copyright 'imself, and note the technicolour dream hat... oooh!
- SSDD's Norman Gates is blessed with a face that commands attention. Let Alan Foreman corrupt your pristine minds at http://come.to/ssdd and you too will regain your penchant for short-fused psychos. Artwork © me, Norman © he.
- And the evil pics continue! This time Hedgy is the victim! Hedgy is copyright Ursula Husted.
- 335 Artists. More than 20,000 picture files. Big for his age, isn't he? :)
- Unseen beings speak of it in hushed voices wherever the supernatural go snackin'. It's the Mystic Pretzel of the Ages, and it has put in an appearance here, in our day and age. Where does it come from? What does it mean? Who brought the onion dip? All that is known is that the Evil Bagel Cult ( © Chris Farrington) are most royally P.O'd. about it!
- This has gotta be BY FAR the ugliest spider thingy I created. Finally, I 've created the queen of the evil spiders. Her name is Arachnophobia (wow. creative). Anyways, she is really huge.You see, she needs a male to...I can't really word it properly... But her goal is to make a whole buncha other uglies like her. (basically, she longs for a "soul mate") Anyways, no inperticular type. Just an overgrown house spider, I quess with a tad of black widow and tarantula...Anyhoo, Arachnophobia c. to me
- YAY! Well, I one day decided to draw a real nice pic for Chella. So, here is a really cool pic of Klawz in the foreground, and Katareena in the background! I really luv this one! I'm surprised that the scanner didn't screw this one up (meaning the lavender outline in the back). I like this one, yup yup! I hope you like Klawz!!!!!!! Katareena and Klawz are both c. to me but Chella Reeves!
- Well, I decided that I needed...I dunno, perhaps maybe a *GOOD* pic of Rage by me. So, here is a recent one that I drew! I likes this one. But the REAL funny thing was that I started laughing when I finished drawing this pic....I soon relised that it looked like Rage was pretending to be Micheal Jackson (it's just the way the pose turned out, okay????) But I wasn't gonna let that ruin the pic, so then I told myself "He's skatebording". Not to mention that I use a black no bigger then my middle finger to colour his pants. Anyways, Rage c. to me. Yup.
- YAY! Kim Arndt drew me a piccie, so I'm gonna draw one back!! YAY! Here is a pic of Sinyx! At first, I was having problems with it. I don't know why, but I was. But I wasn't going to give up and say I can't draw this (because I knew i could!), and besides, I liked the character and the artist!!! Yup yup! Well, here is Sinyx! Hee hee! She's c. to Kim Arndt!!! (BTW Kim, Rage's feet WERE cute!)
- I'm....going....in.....slow....mo...tion....! Actually, this was just a pic of Vivian that I drew and I like and I was just testing out that new technique of pose drawing. So, here is Vivian, where she looks like she's going in slow mo. Viv c. to me. Yup.
- Look what hatched from your Easter egg! Mwah, so many special days at once..! Happy b-day, Yerf! Happy one-day-old-April-Fools-day! Happy.. ah, whatever! o8-)
<April 2, 1999>