<March 9, 1999>
- 'Tis Sapphirewulf! Ummmmm.....dat's interesting... rollerblades on sand.. hmmm..... PS: I'm practicing my photoshop tricks....and bear with me im still not that good with it. Hope yous like. Saph © moi
- umm...it's pretty much self explanitory.
- This is Cytose. He's the dragon from the comic, Kitty Omega © me. This was for the cover of the story, Cytose has a cow.
- I like mixed media. This contains watercolor, acrylic paint, nupastel, ink, pencil, and prismacolor pencil. The pic© me. By the way, my birthday is tomarrow and I will be turning 20.
- This is Kudzu, the red panda. He's transforming into some kind of reptile, doesn't seem to mind though. Here's my challenge to all other artists. Draw your characters transforming, mabey even transforming into other characters. It's really cool, trust me on this one. Kudzu © me
- Oh no! It's bonk kitty! How did she escape? Bonk kitty likes to clobber everybody with that mallet. Stay a good distance from her. nee She's © me.
- Just a tomcat out on the prowl scooping out for some chicks.
- I know I'm a bit slow, but wish to give out a very heart warming thanks for having Yerf back cause along with myself I bet there were a few furries out there going through what I like to call *****YERF WITHDRAWL!!!!***** thus I drew this fox going through that right now. ;) So a really big thank you!
- A scrapped armor design for our newest denizen of evil. We scrapped the idea 'cuz it wasn't "chunky" enough.
- Wow, he's really good at them sit-up things. 7000... that's a lot.
- My favorite female lead's newest armor design. Tell me what you think! er... please. :)
- A big robotic dragon. I love the picture, but the character is kinda useless...
- After buying several art books, I came to the conclusion that at least half of those books stink or are useless for my needs. I am therefore gonna add a book review page to my web page at the next update. This is the graphic I plan to use on the title page. Neat, huh? Fenn © me.
- Betta - Siamese fighting fish. Armed, of course. (Microns, March 1999) (Thanks to Digo for the upload assist!)
- Kelvin the Lion cuts the cake with a determined expression. Happy 20th birthday. Hope it's a good one!
- Limpidity #299: Fortune Teller
- Limpidity #300: Fortune Teller
- Limpidity #301: Fortune Teller
- Limpidity #302: Fortune Teller
- I drew this one for an internet christmas calendar - I think now that christmas '98 has passed I can post it here (should better do it before it gets summer and people'd ask me why I put a christmas pic on..!). o8-} The birdy and the somewhat playstationy Seavers are © Doo
- It's Malton of FurryMUCK! The amazing Canadian... Interceptor Jet Fighter?? You betcha! Here he takes out his aggressions in typical supersonic STYLE!
<March 9, 1999>