<March 8, 1999>
- A test of my new dip pens and new spiffy Speedball-brand ink. (note to anyone waiting for request pics: You'll get 'em as soon as these new pens are properly broken in. ;) Errin the weasel, © me, looking as innocent and charming as always. Ain't she a dear?
- Cecilia's li'l first mate breaks up with her boyfriend the hard way. Drawn with my fancy fancy new Speedball dip pens. Yum! Cecilia and co. © me :)
- Gnolls are monsters from AD&D. They're half human, half hyena and I can't help but love em. The one on the right looks hungry. I think he spotted us.
- This pic was lost recently so I'm putting it back up. Kelvin hates it when Yerf is down. He gets like this. grrr Why must stuff like thiss always happen in February? Kelvin © me of course
- I have superdeformed Orange and S.K. Superdeforming is fun. Next will be Valeigha and Meatbunny. © me
- Aww lookit the cute little Meatbunny. The other bunny is inkbunny. Look for him in feedus.gif © me
- This is a watercolor painting. Yes, I finally got ahold of some watercolor paper. Regular paper is hard to work with because it shrivels up. Do you like this new look for Kelvin? I don't really plan to draw him this way again but let me know what you think. Kelvin © me
- O.K., so I'm NOT so proud of the thing that inspired this, after all...but I like THIS enough to reupload it; its description was lost, so here goes...
- It's Singing Dancing Madness! A beautiful dwagon being that moves swiftly and soundless, and its songs can drive you insaaaaane! But still, they make nice pets - until they grow too big and you have to flush them down the toilet. o8-) Naaaaah. It's just a beautiful being from that weird world in my head, © meees
- Listen to the wonderful song of Singing Dancing Madness! Isn't it just wonnnderful..? Soooo wonderfulululwibblewibblezzzz... Told ya it can drive you insane..! © Yours Doo (Sorry, had a little too little sleep lately, heh. o8-})
- Wanted to have another try on Sir Kain. o8-} Couldn't help it. o8-) He's © himself..!
- Same as I put up on the Yerf news binary. Tried out some new techniques on this one. The Black and White Knight. Definetly not a goody-goody kind of skunk. Came out a lot more nasty looking than I first thought it would
- Another re-upload from the Yerf Binaries. I did this up for someone I care for very much. Though she's not furry by nature, her nickname is Mouse. Wish I could see her every day for the rest of my life but she lives 2 states away. The visits are just to few and far between :(
- Just finished this up this morning. Had lots of fun with the background. 'painting' with photoshop is just so cool. Just a slinky, mesozoic, steggo-babe. Too damn cute.