<March 1, 1999>
- It's Errin the weasel... (a few years younger than she usually is ;) She started out stretching, but I guess now she's giving a big high-five to the fantastic folks who toiled night and day to get Yerf back online :) Go Yerf! Woohoo! (Errin's © me)
- Raleigh, the Microermine, colored by Shawn "Mason" Leedy
- Yay. yerf is back. So is Rody the mouse.. he's getting attacked by tentacle thingies! Eek!
- Tarq gives AltarSkunk a taste of a different kind of medicine.
- The month of March and a guy like me. Just the thing to put those special heated delivery bags to the ultimate test.
- Roland Redpelt performs that oldest of magic tricks, the Cups & Balls. BTW, thanks to Rat, Sully, and Tugrik for getting my favorite archive back up!
- Hedgy and Ashryn, planning mayhem at St. Winslow's Church of the Screaming Redeemer and School for Good Little Catholic Girls. Hedgy and Ashryn are copyright their players.
- Melskunk Superstar! A heavily anime- and Photoshop-influenced pic. Nice to see Yerf back! Melskunk is copyright herself...
- Julius, taking his pregnant wife Misty out to eat. Sure knows how to treat a girl, don't he? Jules and Misty are both copyright Dutch Koppen.
- Blatantly plagerizing oCeLoT's idea, here's another Obsceney Baby... Sophie! Sophie is copyright her player.
- Just a random Rat peasant girl. The expression, pose and style are a nod to the illustrator for some of the Old Mother West Wind books; in the original picture, the character was Jimmy Skunk, and as I recall he had just given a young Raccoon his comeuppance. Exactly what this Rat girl has done, I don't know. (I'd say she's happy about Yerf being up, but I drew this way before it went down in the first place...)