<January 23, 1999>
- I am now the proud owner of 4 -- count 'em, 4! -- Prismacolor markers. Thought I'd give them a try on this pic of XianJaguar. Shirt and white jeans are watercolor pencil. Whee! Xian still © XianJagkitty.
- NightSwift (arctic fox), unci (snow leopard) and Berni (cougar), the furries of Dresden (Saxony). Composite of three separately inked drawings, inspired by the popular picture of Marx, Engels and Lenin. Now don't compare me to Eric Blumrich.
- I would've uploaded this earlier, but Yerf's incoming/ wouldn't let me yesterday.=) A big thankee to Go for the by00tiful coloring job on this one!=) *HuGz* It's Go an' Angel as likkle kids, reaching for an apple.=) Angel seems happy about it...'course, she's not the one carrying anything.=) Thanks again, Go!=) Go (C) spiffy Will Ruzicka (pronounced Roo-ZIS-ka!), and Angel (C) me.
- IS GO RYUSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kerplunk, outta breath* =) Reasons for uploading this in b&w: 1) Angel is feverishly trying to catch up w/ her pic must-dos.=) 2) Angel is showing everybody who she owes pics to that she's not behind in the artwork...just in the coloring jobs.=) Heehee.=^.^= *sheepish gryn!* Go (C) that kool personnel by the name of William Ruzicka! Btw Go, your CLAMP missy pic is so nice it's more CLAMP-ish than CLAMP can do!=)
- Oooh Chespi just loves her pez despensers! These are some of the characters I'd like to see on these things. Forget Micky Mouse and Garfield. I want one of these guys. Chespi © Erin Middendorf. All other © info in on the pic.
- It's Jenna Grape from my comic, Macropod Madness. You know, she can never stay one shade of purple for very long. I probably don't even need to tell you she's © me.
- We all know that Trent hates it if you make fun of his ears, but if you see him at the beach DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIS TRUNKS! He likes his trunks, even if the fishbone pattern is kinda silly. Trent Troll © Matt Burt
- Orange has been drawn by other artists more than any of my other characters. She's enjoying a medium size chocolate bar. Hehe just kidding. Orange © me of course
- I have absolutly no idea what's going on here. Just enjoy it. The pic is © me. "Oooh! Lookit da footprints!"
- No one can be happy all the time, not even Becky. Becky © me.
- Little something I drew for Nexxus, FurNation owner, by his request. Nuffin' special.
- Here's the scoop on this pic. Erin drew me a beautiful pic for my birthday, and I didn't read the name of the artist on the recents, so I assumed it was Meike Thomas who drew it, 'coz it sorta looked like the one she did earlier for me. Not thinking I wrote a thank you (and I even addressed it to Erin, 'coz I got her email off her yerf page!) and wrote it to Meike, not Erin! Argh! Well, I felt like a complete idiot, so here's a little pic for Erin in return. I guess Chespi has a right to look annoyed. :)
- Raven, another furry artist requested this pic. I WAS going to use coloured pencils to colour it, but the last two requests had to be done largely in black, and they both came out looking less-than-desirable. So I dug out this little set of eight or so Prisma markers I bought on a whim, and practiced with it, and really liked how it looked. I really like how this one came out, even though I couldn't draw the rest of the poor gal's body 'coz I couldn't figure out how to do the legs. Comments? You like my markers?
- Aya Brea requested dis' lil' piccie, and it's another Resident Evil 2 based thing. Aya's the kittykat. This pic looked squillions better before I coloured it.
- Well, I've been drawing my Space Wings characters in uniform and all that a lot, so I decided to go ahead and see how they look in civilian gear, instead. Here's Rebecca Paxton, lieutenant commander of VF-174 Black Dragon squadron, possibly enjoying some shore leave or something. Don't ask about the city, that was a quickie on my part to give the image some sense of backdrop; I'm no good at cityscape, so I see. Rebecca C. Paxton and the image is ©1999 Terry "Mouse" Sender, and DETROIT, not New York City, leads the nation in rape and murder.