<January 7, 1999>
- For the resident ice cream sammich-loving fox, Sully. Thanks for letting me on yerf. I hope to get better in time...
- And my response to today's second Kevin picture... DooDog, two can play at this game. Bang your head, metal health can drive you mad. Dig? ;) DooDog © Meike Thomas. (Sorry they're both B&W, but I'm leaving town tomorrow at 4:30 AM, so these were done in rather a rush.)
- Wow, two pictures of Kevin in the same day... I'm really flattered! Here's my response to the first one. Kevin shows Digo's "family" what they won, but Digo finds it a tad biased in someone's favor... ;) "The Mimi, Gogo, Digo and Rudy Show" is © Diosden Rodriguez.
- A picture I did for Kelvin the Lion several days ago as part of a commission exchange. It's Phiro, a furry dragon, rockin' his heart out! Phiro © Chris Farrington.
- "Squee's Happy?" - Say, Squee, why are you looking at me like that? Uh, Squee? Hello? Can you hear m--AAAAAAHHHH!
- RazzBerri. Why? I dunno. Mabe I think she's cute... Mabe I like the character design. For whatever reason, here she is. Purple kangaroo standing on a (photo-realistic [sorry]) rock. Razz is © Erin Vernon.
- Well, you'd have to be pretty new around here or pretty slow on the uptake not to know it's *NOT* Gene's birthday today, but if he's gonna post out of context birthday images of me, I'm bound to follow suit, just as a tip o' the hat right back atcha' Gene. I used some newfound connections to snag him a Capellan action figure as a gift. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple The figure's © Kikikikiki Playthings, of Capella 4.
- Non-sequitur of the day. It's got an iguana-type guy and a doggie in it. Naturally.
- As I've been absolutely inundated with requests (unfortunately those requests were to get off Yerf and sell my Wacom tablet), here's the concise, yet comprehensive guide to drawing Angus.
- This is the cover to the latest issue of South Fur Lands. And is also the reason why I haven't had too many uplaods, I'm concentrating on lots of sketches and scattered really kickass quality works :)
- P.I BlueAngel is such a nice person! So I drew her evil looking. Should have been more evil, but oh well. Okay before people lynch me I have a reason! i had an ideal to draw lots of people opposite of what they are like or usually depicted as in pics. Fun ne? ~_~;; Angel -c- Marie Lu
- Opposites again. I forgot to mention in the last one, this isn't to be taken seriously, just in case some people think so. Usually I see that Calico Katt is a fun, happy person. She gets to be moody, and discontent in this one. Calico -c- Jessica Ratte
- Angel Bear did a charming picture of the Raccoon Kids last year (at Christmas) of them playing cards. And he's right, they do. But the game gets interesting the way they play it... :)
- This is Thalyn the Gothkitty (tm) standing in front of a Furpride logo. Can you guess what his favorite color is? ;> Thalyn is copyrighted to his owner.
- This is Vox the magician from FURtoonia. Quite a natty dresser, isn't he? Vox is copyrighted to his player.
- Another one of BlooAngel. o8-) She's © herself, and I just felt like drawing her.
- Okay, the first pic I drew of KJ was.. bad. So here's a more decent one! Um, I saw his white shirt and just had the URGE to draw something on it. o8-} KJ Dog is © himself
- Revenge of the furs!