<January 5, 1999>
- "I'm sailing away. Set an open course for the virgin sea. Because I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me. Onboard I'm the captain, so climb aboard. We'll search for tomorrow on every ship and I'll try. Oh lord, I'll try to carry on." Jink flounders in a boat on an open sea. The land seems so far away but appearing to her is the golden glory of pheonix telling her not to give up. Another mood/song inspired picture.
- (computer-like voice)The carbuncle is a very mysterious creature. Nobody has seen it well enough to know whether it is a bird or mammal, feathered or furred. It is a small animal with a stone known as a "headstone" on its head. This headstone glows like a hot coal, with a reflective shimmer, like a shinning mirror.(Yeah,yeah,STILL look like a Kiwi-gryphon to me!)Keeko the carbuncle©me.
- Consider THIS my addition to the 'Draw your characters fat' thing...tho,he was fat from the beginning and actually more 'bulky' than 'fat'...ANYWAY,Barubery here's an old char of mine,a bull/boar hybrid called a burubir that appears in Breath of Fire 2(I LOVE that RPG!!)Barubery©me;BOF2©CAPCOM.
- My half of an art exchange with Carissa Fox.
- Whelp my first upload O' '99 and its of a new friend of mine, Marcello Rupelli! you have no idea what I did to get this pic here :P Marcello Rupelli © Brian Rogers
- Once again (after being kicked) this pic is on Yerf, since rules changed and photo backgrounds is okay. And now, we proud to present: "MAVERICK MEETS KUMBA" ! Starring: Maverick is ©me, and Kumba is ©Aaron Taylor.
- Well, X-mas pic from me. It's better later than never. Starring L.-M.V.G. (gawd am I tired to write my full name ?) as Santa and one of his sons (wish me to remember which one) as... well, as his son... duh.
- Samwise in sparring practice.
- If you want to know what they are gaping at, find my two page Alaska comic through my home page :o)
- "No really, I insist, YOU eat the last chocolate-covered cheese poof"