<January 3, 1999>
- Amica again, Yerf-compliantly nekkid ( so I hope). She's stripey!
- Amica, some kind of long-legged lynxish lady who appears at some point in the Wenstan narrative (which, for those of you keeping track, is the other project that's been detracting from my work on TO2 ;) Amica's © me, yesyes?
- Haven't drawn any Redwall pics in a while, so here's one now! And my first pic done in '99, too! (you can see where I initially signed it "AS98". Silly me.) Mariel is pretty much © Brian Jacques, doncha know.
- Vulpes fulva, baby. Watercolors.
- The Rabbit is Back. After 6 months of procrastination, creative burnout, and generally not drawing a whole lot, I finally continue TB's segment in the TW story. As we last left, TB was getting mugged in an alleyway.. let's see what happens next... tb & art ©Me. Comments muchly appreciated.
- The second in the on-going "Max in Uniform" Series (www.yerf.com/naderlee/ln-bab5.jpg being the first). Max as a Zealot, from a certain "StatCrafty" strategy game. Max © Lee Nader, that game © Blizzard.
- The pic's about two months old, but what the hey,I'll post it now; fitting,since I saw Prince of Egypt the other day(GREAT MOVIE!)and with the whole Egyptian theme and all--*ahem*Right the pic.Not much to say here,"Nomad crane Ba'uh Sakkara having a vision of Death"Sweet Dreams ^_^
- This is half of a commission picture for Charlie Duke. Later on, I will finish it off by having her sit on a P-51 Mustang. But, when I draw the plane and add her to it, I will have to make the overall picture smaller. So, some of the detail of the character may be lost; therefore I thought I would post just the character for now. You know, I'm always bad at finding names for my characters; does anyone have a suggestion for this one? : )
- *Who's* birthday? Well, it's certainly not Trixi's.....I missed it by a day.
- A chubby challenge, eh? I dig this. It's a good excuse for people to break themselves out of the usual Olympian physiques. Anyway, here's mine. While fat doesn't necessarily mean slobbiness, Clovis still looks like a slob. He might look like this in his fifties. I'm pleased with his "What the hell do YOU want" expression. Oh, and if you're wondering, his coffee mug reads "This is not an ashtray". I certainly hope I'm not foretelling my own future. :P Clovis (C) myself.
- First off, sorry for the unweildy size. :/ It's the only scan I had, and I gave the original away a long time ago. This is an old, old picture, but unlike many of my others, I've kept liking it. (Except for the text at the bottom.) I used to know this Mallard fellow on another muck, and on a whim, doodled his character up. He's a non-morphic samurai duck, and © Mallard, wherever he is.
- An illustration from a San Diego ComiCon report I did last year in Huzzah. In this picture I'm picking up my brother from the train station at 1 AM. He's a wee bit more chipper about it than I am.
- The inked version of one of the pictures from the portfolio I did last year. This is Jack Salem's younger brother Richie, as a teenager. Jack tried to kill him when he was a baby, but was obviously unsucessfull. Richie's parents and older brother never talk about Jack.
- A picture from Huzzah last year, showing various reactions to said film. Dwight actually liked it a lot more than this picture indicates.
- It's Cyber the Hare. . . . something long overdue. Laurel Alvizo's creation.
- Oh, what grace! What lungs! Now that's impressive.
- And here's the scan of the birthday pic I did for Fuzzybear, who unfortunately is not feeling too well. Get well soon, Fuzzybear... <:)
- Here's the scan of the birthday pic I did for the Trixilop, which I got to give her in person today. Had a great time, as usual. :) Only kinda sorry that Fuzzybear couldn't join us, due to illness... :(
- Draw our characters fat, eh? All right. Otookee discovers the downside to eating all the Christmas cookies and candy and fruitcake and eggnog ALL AT ONCE...
- BTW, I also upload lots of stuff on Side7, allrighty? Okay! About this one: Puffy requested a pic of him, and here's my try! Puffy © himselfens!
- The Bunnykids decide to vote in the poll. I hope they only vote once. :) Anyhow Sully can use this picture on the poll page if he wishes. Bunnykids ©1999 B.S.M Oldrabbit.
- Number 5. The Spotted (or "Pinto") bat. Distribution: Western North America from interior Southern California east to New Mexico, from Montana south to Queretaro, Mexico. Only a few dozen of this species have ever been found. Yes it's ears are that large.
- Ch'marr running after a mouse!
<January 3, 1999>