<December 22, 1998>
- This was done for Glumilan's Booga Challange. The idea wa to draw your character, or someone else's endorsing cereal, and I figured, what would be the most natural cereal for a wolf to sponsor? Art ©RIchard Bartrop as is Lord Grey.
- NO-EL NO-EL,Speed's da 'O' in NO-EL...And since I can't sing worth beans so I'll shut up now, OH-WELL!
- THE OMEGA SISTERS,the Maximal version of All Saints(Or something...)drawn anthro-like.We got Jaderunner(ANOTHER Procompsognathus char?!)Quicksand...again(Long-eared Jerboa)Spynwheele(African large eared Hedgehog)Gazella(Transmetal-Thompson's Gazelle)Phalanga(Sugar Glider)and Skyvixen(Fuzor-Bat eared Fox/Flying Fox).All©me*WHEW!*
- An incident from very early in my career that Ben Bruin forgot to mention. Good thing I found the page that says "SPREAD YOUR WINGS, IDIOT!!"
- "Mistletoe, Angelskunk? So THAT'S how you got on both the naughty and nice lists!" Season's greetings from AltarSkunk and Angelskunk! May you have a joyous and merry Christmas!
- Final Fantasy Tactics anyone? Was thinking of Miluda (SP?) from that game as I was drawing this, mixed in with Oni's own armor. Few color changes and designs her and there. Oni -c- herself. FFT -c- SQUARESOFT of course!
- Pic I drew as a Christmas present to a friend.
- Here's the delightfull new femme roo I've drawn out. Supposedly my finished design for my costume I'm going to make.
- Happy Holidays everybunny!
- The first panel of my tiny first comic. Now that I see just how much work doing comics is, my respect for comic creators only increased. Mental note: must buy more comics. Yappy Holidays!
- My half of an art exchange: Orange, the candy-loving kangaroo, with a candy cane. By the way, happy holidays to everyone! Character is © Chris Farrington (Kelvin the Lion)
- Missy's new look... this one makes her look like Rei Ayanami.. o.O; She's © me.
- My friend Adelor. Ain't he cute? :)
- Awww, AWWWW! AWWWWWWW! It's..it's...baby Logozo! Awwwww! That's beyond cute! Logozo © Dave Sauve, artwork © me.