<December 17, 1998>
- Operation Desert Fox, you say? Here's one for you!
- A picture of Auslin kicking back on the wing of a p-40 long-range seaplane. Picture done for spontoon mag.
- Is it a mouse or is it a cat? I am not really sure. See what happens when a doodle goes to far late during the night.
- This is last of the good pictures with a tint to the scan. Started out this wizard more of a wolf but turn more goatish with that really long beard of his.
- Was trying to do bat type wings more then the feather type in my doodle sketch pad and I really liked this one.
- Heh, more ink-type practice.. this time Last Hat Standing :) Its Hat, drawn from one of the gangsters from the cover of Last Man Standing
- Well, what kind of drawing would I be doing without the obligatory 'random' skunks? This is a few skunk-sketches and stuff...
- Space Mountain, my favorite WDW attraction; I gave the original to a friend for Christmas. @Whee!^.^
- Chris is another one of those great artists that have drawn me a bunch of times (including a COOL birthday comic-thanks much!!) but I haven't done even *one* rendition of him. Must fix that. I had several ideas about how I might draw Mr. La Follette's character, but this image jumped in front of all the others and wouldn't budge. :)
- Kelvin the Lion has created a world of charming creatures called Fluff Dragons. He also enjoys doing art exchanges with other artists. Here's the picture of Lilix that I drew for him!
- Chilly Mouse! :) I know she meant that model sheet she drew to be for Erin the M, but after seeing it I wanted to draw her too. She's drawn me twice, and I haven't even drawn her *once*. For shame! So here she is, having fun.! (Reuploaded to fix spelling mistake.) The Chilly one is © Erika Leigh Rosengarten. Which is as it should be. :)