<December 16, 1998>
- A birthday card with a 'Thumper-ish' bunny on the front cover that I had designed for my nephew's 1st birthday. The original caption stated, "I actually paid money to have this seemingly 'innocent' bunny come to your party and wish you a happy birthday, but..."
- The inside of that same birthday card. Original caption said, "...well, let me put it this way. I owe you a birthday cake."
- Well, here goes. It's 'me'. Where I spend 40% of my time. At work. Can y'all guess -where- I work? I just -loooooove- my job. This outfit is accurate, the poise is accurate, the only thing inaccurate is my smile. Go fig. Will Grey © Lee Nader. Computer products © their respective owners.
- Well, it wasn't my fault the invites didn't get out uhhh.....it was uh...the other person that lookes like me. Happy Belated Birthaday Gene! Gene © Albert Temple
- Experiment with brush pens and with a different way of drawing ears. You don't get the line thickness control you do with a real brush with those pens, but with my shakey hands that's prolly for the best. Comments please! (Re-uploaded because of the CGI script mangling the image on the first attempt)
- Started out as a doodle, but I liked it so I inked it. Fun huh? =P I might color it, maybe. If anyone wants to take a shot go ahead. Chaonen -c- himself.
- Wow! Oni actually asked me for a pic. Anyways, Oni as a FiB agent. Oni -c- herself.
- An olderish looking Oni. Did some thinking, and I think I owe her, like, two billion pics =P Oni -c- herself
- "War poster", or whatever you'd like to call it, for BF movement. Probably first of the series.
- By request, Kritter the blue cartoon cat with a mohawk. Kritter is © Doug Murphy.