<December 12, 1998>
- Gynger Claus! Have you been good this year? :) Gyngerfox Rucio of FurryMUCK in one of those cutie Santa suits.
- Beware: kitty on the warpath!
- Look out Snoozeball! There's a 90-foot wolf after you! (For the free commission he won for naming the MacFurry mascot, Uncle Kage suggested that I draw the infamous Rogue, © by his player. Snoozeball is © me.)
- You bet I'm irked! I upload pics like this one, but the file size is much too big for the Web, so I have to re-upload them in a smaller version!
- I've just undergone a major relocation, starting out in a really, really cool new job. Between that and the holidays, I've been moving around quite a bit. Not the sheer distances travelled by my friend B-Artisan here, but substantial nonetheless. (BTW I've got a new e-mail address : [email protected] Drop me a line if you like. Hopefully I'm not going anyplace for a while now.)
- A permanent accessory. Bah!
- Quinn, once again proving that not even she knows what the HE!! is going through that pretty little head of hers... Quinn © me
- "I'm just a lovey-dovey mother phrucker..." (yes, yes, I tried to make the curse word more... um.. nice) C'est moi. Er.. the furry representation of moi. This is actually the outfit I wore today... and the li'l blue thing on my pants in the Jnco symbol. Yes, I've said the thing in the bubble before. I love being jaded and cruel. Heh... Erin © me, lyrics © my sweetguy, Chris Routt
- Kelvin the Lion requested a pic of one of his chars, and those FluffDragons are just neat! So here's Chono, and thanks again for Boinger, Kelvin! (My very own FluffDragon! o(-))
- Emily requested a pic of herself, so here it is, © Emily and all that! (looks at pic) Oh dear, I shouldn't have played Bust A Groove before drawing that. o8-}
- A.. praying cat. (shrugs) What are you waiting for? There isn't more text to this pic, trust me.
- Number 3 in the Yerf Guide to Freid's Mammals - The Greater Glider. Distribution: Eastern coast Australia from Cairns, Queensland to Dandenong Range, Victoria. Habitat: Eucalypt forests
- Lita asked me to draw her as a cabbit. So i did it real quick. At about 3 in the morning. O_o; Lita da Cabbit © herself.
- something didn't quite turn out right with this pic, but i like it anyways. markers don't scan well. i learned that i like my pictures better if i actually put some effort into them. satori © me.
- Chris drew such a nice picture of me at Worlds of Fun, so here he is enjoying the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (the arch, as it's called). It got all blurred. Sorry about that. And I scanned it crooked. =P Chirs LeBearrette © Chirs LaFollette.
- This is a Happy Birthday and a Thank You! to A. Temple who drew such a nice picture of me, and I didn't even ask..! ^-^ Happy b-day, Albert! Gene Catlow © A. Temple
- Happy birthday to Jason Furness! He used to go to my school, but he, ah, doesn't now. =P Howie Cat © Jason Furness