<November 24, 1998>
- A pic I'm rather proud of!^.^ This is Voratio the Clever (ferret), villain of my Redwall story. He looks a bit on the nice side for a villain, eh?....ah wellz.=) I like it!=) Voratio (C) meeee!! Redwall (C) spiffilerous Brian Jacques.^.^ Btw, thanx SOOOOOOO much for the spiffy picture, Erynne!!=D I love it! *HuGz*
- Head shot of a bald eagle, give me some slack, this is my first pic at birds. ;)
- Farran the Poisoner, from Salamandastron of Redwall. He's an evil black fox, though he looks slightly cuter in this pic. ^_^
- Obviously not his day today.
- A request, a gypsy vixen with a *supposed* sly smile. Gotta have more practice on these. :)
- Scumfoot Searat, request pic. Scumfoot is © Scumfoot. Gee, lots of scumfoots in this decription, heh heh. Scumfoot.
- Upon the realms of imagination lies the guard at the gates keeping a weary eye on those that proceed into the fantasy and wonder that lies behind the mind of the one they call... Theresa.
- I really love this one even though its a bit old. I really like how the shading turned out. The head could of been better but it's alright. I use this one alot to give example of one of the forms of Nyteshade another irc charater.
- Just a basic everyday average looking hero that you see once awhile in the small villages. Have no idea where this came from. Sometimes I wonder about myself.
- Dug around a bit and found this old pic. It maybe old but I still like it =) Oni in her own ruin explorers outfit without the armor. Basically like Irie's (SP?) but oh well. Oni -c- herself
- Happy early Thanksgiving everyone! Yeah Thanksgiving isn't like in a day or two but I wanted to say it now! Kinda wish that turkey would get back under there though ;)
- And I continue on (and on) with my tribute to my favorite Yerf artists. Here we have Trixi Bigfoot dancing to music that apparently only she can hear. Love your art, Ms. 'Foot, ma'am.... Trixi © Candy Lewin
- "Battle Above the City" - Eto Knight TSHU, the Zodiac Spirit of the Mouse, prepares to clash with an unseen enemy high above the cityscape. Part 1 of 12 of a collection. [ And Gene, It's great to be back! =o) SqueeRat, sorry for not being able to whip up something quickly, a belated Happy Birthday to you! =o) ]
- Um......Heh...where'd that come from? Dustin?...and Tess? together?! I think not... whoa...I don't know -what- I was thinking when I drew this one...
- Okay...well, someone emailed me and asked if I could show them how I draw Fox. So..here it is. That's how I draw Fox...kinda :) So...um...anyways....
- A detail from one of my huge poster thingies. Dustin is in the middle (the dog), Tess in the upper left, you can see Fox's face, and part of Regin's face right next to him...and um...there are a few other characters in there that I won't bother to mention...except, um, Nox--the crow you can barely see in the lower left corner. And wasn't that really interesting. Yeah...I thought so. ^_~
- It's Starset! (copyright Emilie Bosworth..aka Commando Bunny) :) Hope you like it Emilie ^_^
- Here are two good friends chatting about thier plans for the future..As all young furs should do..Bunnykids Series..©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit..
- Quick picture of Buff the Cat. She's a wizard, Gau, on my MUCK, and a very awesome friend! Buff's © Allison 'Sexy-Gau-chan'.
- Another member of Pariah, Blazer, who happens to be a bay mustang. Funny, I used to love drawing horses but he's the only one who's a character and he started out as just a rough warrior type, now he's a rough warrior mechanic...why, I dunno, thought he looked cool with a big wrench after watching Armageddon again. >:)
- You know ... I really wish I could recall if they're really good guys or bad guys, but here we have two Armadillo brothers *Most likely from Pariah*, Dylan is in the foreground, the short 4 foot one daring you to mess with him, while Dalyn is the big hulking brute in the back. I'm a Texan ... must draw Armadillos!
<November 24, 1998>