<November 23, 1998>
- The first page of a three-page strip I did in the wake of George Bush's Somalian inanity (ca 1993)
- Page two!
- And the spine-tingling page 3...
- Poor Canuss! He thinks he's tripping. I just have to interject myself.
- Another installment of my bus stop series. Tornado over...and look! My bus stop is now a tourist attraction! Confetti taking photos of our lovely bus stop sign. Randy being a cool furson and polishing the new and unimproved bench, since the old one is now about two billion toothpicks. Confetti and Randy -c- themselves. 6-3
- Kenny Prower leaping at you in SD-ish form. Well mostly just a D form. I think it's really cute, but be nice if I had an imagination for BGs =P Kenny -c- Matt Walker I believe
- Oh it's Zori shouting something! Probably her name 'cuz I love that name! Hee, she kind of looks like an older version of my nameless kitty. Zori -c- herself
- Happy Birthday Squee Rat!
- *sniff* Okay, as I continue my tribute to some of my favorite Yerf artists, here we have PI and Go out for a leisurly walk.. and stuff. *koff* Sorry it doesn't look too good, but it was kinda a yicky doodle... and I didn't want to detract from it by coloring it (tho maybe I SHOULDA detracted) so again, I promise a better picture soon.. P.I. BlueAngel © Marie Lu, Go Ryusuke © William Ruzicka
- Limpidity #292: Art
- Limpidity #293: Art
- Wilbur Fox sitting in the pouch of a kangaroo. Done by request.
- Awwwwww~~~ Wasn't Gene cute as a little baby fur.. I got the idea the other day when I saw a drawing of Gene as a youngster. on here.. Gene Catlow is a great guy,and artist..I am sure Oldrabbit will see a drawing of a young version of his self show up soon :) --Gene Catlow ©Albert Temple -- Artwork ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- I don't really have a name for her, but I think I'm going to call her Charity, the Cyantian Rabbit. As you can see, she was going to go slay an Acid Whip, but it startled her, now... I just have to wonder what she's going to do with the Acid Whip Hatchling now that she's got a good look at it. Any guessers? :)
<November 23, 1998>