<November 21, 1998>
- Big Blue Fox (in his not-so-big form). Is it just me, or does it seem pencil leads get brittle when the air gets dry in winter?
- A piccie done for Captain's "Friends and Family" folio. He says that seems to be a no-go, so it's all right to post the piccie here. Oh, the characters are copyright 1998 by Tygger Graf.
- Is the only thing furry..er..scaly...well, you get the point...right now. Kozue © me.
- Tet... as Prince of Space. Ha... ha... ha... ha. HA.... ha... ha... ha. Tet is © Ryan Dewalt. Ha... ha... ha... ha. Trixi is © Candy L. HA!... ha... ha... ha. Remember, you chose NOT to surrender. >:)
- "Lone Student" - Congrats Squee and Kompy to your birthdays. Popularity can be bliss when it comes to recognition. ....... I wish I could get noticed once in a while. Oh well. Life's tough; I'll deal with it.
- Duncan Aldrin Connor. Kangaroo comrade of Timebase, and fellow Guardian. Who is he? more info to come in the future! Duncan © R. Dewalt. Comments would be very much appreciated.
- The product of about a halfhour's work sometime late at night. This is an updated picture of Raidie, my character's mate on Furry, which I couldn't stop drawing once I'd started. Raidie © Sean Wetmore.
- YAY YAY,I'm 17 today!Coudn't think of any good ideas for a B-day pic,so I just scetched a pic of me and some of me main chars(L 2 R):Leroy,Tanuki,Speed,yours truly,Ricochet and Saltarena.The funny-lookin' Kirby wannabe on the ballon's Evel Duck.Take care all!all©me
- And here's a simple drawing for the now slightly-older Kompy! It's also a little experiment in shading. It reminds me of the drawing Kompy drew for MY last birthday. I'm hungry. Buy me a pizza.
- As the year 1998 draws to a close, everyone who was born in the year 1978 has now become 20.......... except me. How's this for late, Squee?
- More color practice. I saw a sketch of the original design for Belle's balldress design from Beauty & the Beast, and I thought it was gorgeous (better than the dress in the movie). I wanted to see how Gwendel would look in a "final animation" version of the dress.
- Orville didn't think Highland dress woule work as well on him as it does for Smudge. Something about a kilt not working with a non-anthro bird... Well, I never said anything about *full* dress, did I? More prismacolor and technical pen fun. Orville's © his player, and the art's mine.
- The dynamic dinosaur has a birthday today! Go Kompy! :) She's © Nicole Trujillo, ya know.
- Waterwave the Otter. A promise fulfilled to a good friend of mine (finally!). =o) Waterwave © Eric, his player.
- It's Queen Leandra something-er-other (yeah, she has a last name...but I haven't thought of it yet) Um...I dunno why I uploaded this. I was tired...and my consciousness left hours ago.... Another one of my characters ^_^
- Ew ew ew...yuck. Well, it's a picture I did when I first invented all my characters--they all look funny, and the perspective is wrong, and I hate this picture...but I posted it anyway. I guess I had to do something with it, after all :P Ick! Well, at least it's colorful (ewwww). Too cartoony. No longer my style.
- Well, everyone keeps drawing pictures of Cassy for me--so I uploaded this one...kinda old. I don't like the background. Oh well, yup...Cassy's a bar maid, and no, she doesn't drink :)
- It's a snow leopard morph...Middle Age style I guess. :) Done on request. Hope you like it ^_^ (PsycoKat is copyright his player...er owner...er...well, not me, and not you either) ^_~
- Here's Darkstripes, ready for a tiger-dragonish take-off! I was in a no-outlines mood when I drew this. Darkstripes is (C) himself.
- Woohoo! After watching everyone in the TW team upload something, it's finally my turn! Lindgold arrives as the Institute, having no idea what awaits...
- Joey has a serious problem with thunder. When she's scared, she hides in Mane's shirt! Mane is © SimbaW. Joey © Myra Weber.
<November 21, 1998>