<November 20, 1998>
- Star D. surprised me with this pic, but scanning it for me! I drew this on a leeter I sent her, and I wasn't expecting to see it again! :) Anywho, thankees Star! And i figured I'd upload it since I'm still under the "curse of no scanner." Anywho, SapphireWulf is © moi!
- I had a dream about Lindgold a few nights back, so it took it to mean I should draw him again. And what with a certain movie trailer generating more excitement than some current *movies*, well... Lindgold is © Grant Preston. :)
- Pic and profile of Hans Ebert, from the novel Chung Kuo. I'm normally don't draw that many made-up male foxes, but somehow, Ebert seemed like vulpine material. Speaking of Vulpines,err,Vulpix, I've been gettin ALOT of email concerning me drawing her-Right now,I'm not so sure if I'm gonna be allowed to put her up here, guys. I'll try to eventually,tho.
- Those familiar with the Nicktoon "Catdog" and the upcoming fighting game "Thrill Kill" need no more explanation here. For everyone else? Let's just say I sometimes scare myself with my ideas...
- Soren McAnthony,22-year old Canadian pro-snowboarding Lemming currently working in a special search-and-rescue group.Eh, haven't really come up with a decent backstory for this guy.Still,I kinda like him.Before I forget...tomorrow's my B-day.O' joy to be 17 ^_^ Oh,yeah,He's(C)me
- Saltarena again,gettin' some shade. What, you think just because she's a Maximal she can't get a tan?!Oh,for those wonderin' where I got the name,since she hops and works best in deserts, hence the "sand" part; Salta=jump,or hop;arena=sand.Salta+arena=Saltarena!You can just call her Quicksand if you like =P
- This looked sooooo good...last week, when I first drew the Corythosaurus. (Not the same one as before, just inspired by it.) Went all downhill after I fudged on Canuss in the shadows over there. My jackt-up way of saying Thanks for spilling your knowledge onto your Website. Shyoot. I opt to redraw Canuss, to his proper position (or at least recognizably,) at a later date. Canuss crght Mark Freid.
- I picture of my character pickalock in more modern cloths. I may ink and color it but I'm a procrastinator.
- A wolf sketch.
- Here we have a nice serene scene... Ummm... only if you can stand a hyper hedgehoggy hyped up on Jolt. Haley is © "Lop of Hell" Candy L. and Timebase is © Ryan "Da FOLF" Dewalt.
- I love sitting out and watching the stars.. Me © me
- I just wan't to thank everyone that cared enough to write to me about my parents divorce. Thanks go to: XianJaguar Boyce Garald Kline jr. and last but certainly not least Eric Goodwin.....thanks guys ^_^
- howza bouta kiss?
- Just a nice, boring picture of Teresa Lane regarding you from the corners of her eyes, hands shoved into her pockets. For some reason, I decided to forgo drawing the black raven's feather earring Teresa normally has in her ear... ah, well... 'Resa © me
- It's just a quick little portrait of Cassy I did a loooong time ago. *Shrug* Oh well...so I posted it anyway. She looks sad...she always looks kinda sad though. Colored pencil mostly.
- Neh...I don't like this picture anymore. I used to like it...sorta. It's just a small, simple drawing of an anomymous cheetah morph...that I named Jumala...for some reason...(I don't like small and simple--I like BIG and CONFUSING!) :D I drew it just before I watched Jeff Gordon come in third at the Jiffy Lube 300 (*whee!*)
- Another older picture. Luna...the um..gypsy rabbit? Don't ask what she's doing...heh...because I don't know... She looks alot different now, and I don't really like this picture. I'll do a new one if I ever get a chance. *Gah!* @_@ stress...
- ^_^ Max get a big kick out of Regin...but the feeling's not mutual I guess. Regin (prounounced Ree-gan--"g" as in "good". It's not hard to say, but everyone says it wrong) doesn't smile much. :) Anywho...it's just a little picture...I just like the look on Regin's face.
- A bunch of little sketches of faces I did a while back (that's right! another old picture). It was supposed to be a normal drawing if I remeber corectly...but then I got carried away. Tess looks nothing like this anymore too. Her hair is long now, and her face looks different in general. And um...well...I can't think of anything else to say now...so...bye!
- Sandy! Cute Dooky-pic yeou made, thanky! o8-) She's (C) herself.
<November 20, 1998>