<November 18, 1998>
- Hey hey, it's Squee's birthday! Right on, ya old fogey ;) I borrowed Pippi for a bit here..I'm sure she don't mind; this is what she was born to do. Pippi's © the Right Hon. Charla Trotman, of course!
- Tried a new style of coloring on this pic, an' I guess it came...out...okay...I...guess...yah...=)...Ennywayz here's Raz I owe her biggie time.=) An' I missed her b-day too!=\ WAH! In fact I missed a LOT of b-days...Ratfink, Marce, Squee Rat, all the spiffy peepz...*sigh*... Well if you're reading this I prolly owe you at least one pic so just like...hang in there...=) Raz (C) spiffilerous Erin Vernon!=D *HuGz to all!*
- "Star Trek's" Lt Grey. Will Grey as the Ops Officer of the USS Enterprise. These guys, Picard and 'em, are the crew -I- grew up with.
- Pity I coudn't do a Squee Rat B-day pic for her on time; she's a kick-butt artist as well as a awesome writer.Speaking of awesome writers, that's the theme here with this pic:Furry rendition of characters from the novel Chung Kuo;Li Yuan(Red Panda),Ben Shepherd(Doberman),Kim Ward(Look!another purple rat!Rather,a Ratatack,but let's leave it there),Fei Yen(Giant Panda),Hans Ebert(Red Fox)and Jelka Tolonen(Dalmatian).All©David Wingrove.
- Commission art, for bart.
- new character
- old pic of tammy
- Taccat emerges from the dark bearing...A GIFT! Wanting to Wish Squee Rat the utmost happiest 20th year of birth. Best wishes and good luck from one of the many fans that love your work.
- this is just a peek in the life of Angie Armatage there will be more to come Angie © me
- All the leaves are brown..and the sky is grey.... I been for a walk.....on a winters day.....i'd be safe and warm....if I was in L.A..... California Dreamin'....... Lyrics © The Mamas and the Papas me © well....me
- alright! Gene Catlow gets to be colored with my new Corel Photo paint! Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- If you ever get Templeton mad enough that he actually busts out the mojo, this will probably be the last thing you see as a sane life form. This is sorta my entry into the "Cosmic" series, though I'm probably more of a villian in Ben Bruin's universe than a hero. <grin> Edited somewhat, as the imagery in the original is too disturbing for Yerf. Templeton is copyright me.
- I felt a great disturbance in the Force... now I know why. Squee Rat is a twentysomething now.. *tremble* I was about to ask what she wanted with a flamethrower. Then something in my mind said "Gene, don't ask..." So I didn't. Hava good one, Ms. Rat... :)
- *heh* CatsWhisker, I don't think you did anything wrong, really. Why all the apology? :) This "cosmic" stuff isn't all that difficult, with a little practice. Cat fur already has sparks in it, ya know... ;) But I agree with you that Ben *is* the Great Bear! Owe ya one, Ben! Now me and CW will go discuss this off-Yerf..:)
- Another huge poster---this one is a lot older, but with the same characters (minus a few I hadn't invented yet). Of course, I don't like it, but what else is new? It's kinda funny to look at the characters and see how much they've changed...ewww.
- It's DarkRaven (the black cat) and DemonaDC of FurryMuck enjoying an eveing in the park under the stars *happy sigh* Done on request for DarkRaven (he's the best! anything for DR!) ^_^
- It's my character Fox (yeah...I know. Tell me about it) He doesn't have a *real* name yet because I can't find one. This picture is kinda old...oh well.
- Heehee! ^_^ Goofy "Slayers" type run-away-thery're-going-to-hurt-us picture. Like I said--it's goofy and cartoony--not usually my style. Musta been drinking Surge or something...:)
- Isis in a different kinda outfit....I dunno! I got bored so I drew it. Found an Egyptian costume similar to it in a book of mine;)
- Took some time out from doing pic requests to draw this for Squee Rat!:) Happy 20th to one of my favorite artists on yerf!
- Its Whisper!! This pic is SO overdue:( (I'm sowwy Whisp!) Anyways here she is posin'! I also have a pic of Tundra I wanna finish coloring and upload for her;) Whisper is © the talented Moon Wang!
<November 18, 1998>