<November 16, 1998>
- Here's a piece I did with Prisma-pencils for a couple of nice German furs in exchange for Chocolate.. it's Cheetah (the Cheetah) and Cougar (the non-morphic Cougar). Yeah, that's right, I'm drawing non-morphic furs on paper for chocolate. Got a problem with that?!
- Another pic from my new sketchbook: One o' them Owston's Palm Civets, a priestess type praying to some kinda nutty wacky civet deity. Truly theirs is a religion for those who like incense and pretty shiny sparkly things :)
- And now, in the belated honor of halloween, friday the 13th, Newt Gingrich, and other scary things: Muffin the Plunger Skunk in some kind of horrible little catholic schoolgirl outfit. Yeep! Muffin is © me.
- I bought another sketchbook this weekend,! Whee fun! ( this is number 50-something, I think) Here's a li'l doodly pic of my lovely artmousy me and a big naked wolf guy, drawn with a quill pen and a speedball dip pen. Me © me!
- By request. Sandra sits amongst the fallen leaves of autumn hue, treasuring the last traces of the fading pastels in her paws.
- Tarq dances some more.
- Feeling mean the day I did this and mad at just about anything =P But id turned out good! Poem done by my sis Oni who did me a favor by scribbling this for me! Thanx Oni! *waves* Chaonen-sama -c- his player
- 2-3 of my bus stop series! Ark isn't too happy about being within at least ten billion miles of his sister Yune'i whose keeping the beat going strong. Asia's just gone shopping as usual and the wind's picking up. Ark and Asia -c- themselves. Yune'i -c- me
- 3-3 of my bus stop series. Sebrina asks Defiled a question but Defiled just doesn't seem to care. Defiled a nice guy though =) So these cool people are -c- themselves
- Look markers!! MWahahaha! um...anyways. This was going to be a big 'ol pic with lots of people, but it didn't turn out well so I cut it down to just Oni and I enjoying our day. Oni -c- miss psycho lady I live w/ and Soca-c- echidna lady that doesn't look like one.
- Well, I tried to upload what was a funny gag involving myself, Digo, and Rudy, based on a Purrsia.Yerf.Yap post. Unfortunately, the original file was too big for Yerf, and when I rescaled it to be Yerf-legal, you can barely read it. <sigh> Oh well, you will eventually be able to see the full-size original at my dir on Velar. Templeton is copyright myself, Digo and Rudy are copyright Diosden Rodriguez.
- Quinn returns to give everyone a slightly frightened look as she stands in a slightly less-than-innocent pose. Poor Quinn... I don't think she knows WHAT'S going on in her head. Ah, well... That reminds me: I put up the second Noel-Quinn story on my homepage. Check 'er out... Quinn © me
- This is a semi-new character of mine.. she is the result of a week of almost non-stop reading of Pike's "The Last Vampire" series. Those crystal blues, pale fur, and silky golden hair are courtesy of Sita (the vampire main char.) Her name (Radha) is courtesy of the Indian (as in Hindu, not Native Am.) religion. She was the consort of Lord Krishna (God, duh). Did anyone know Radha means "longing?" Now you do. OH, and she doesn't normally have wings.. But it looked too good to pass up. =D Radha © me
- And here's ANOTHER picture of our lovely lady Radha... this time in a Star Trekkie (the ORIGIONAL) outfit. Heh... I don't think she's realized yet how short that skirt is. Can we say "hooker?" Don't get me wrong... I love my Star Trek! But didn't anyone just wanna buy Uhura a nice pair of sweat pants?? Radha still © me
- Wow, Jedd found the Jedd pot! It contains... anything he likes! Whoo! Thanks for the neat pic, Jedd! o8-) Jedd Jedd Jedd is (C) Al Jones
- The little one would like for his mom's boyfriend to pick him up..He is all ready for bed with his jammy's on.. :) Bunnykids Series.©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- Here's a better scan of the pencil sketch of "Tenzucentric Universe" -- I like it a lot better than the bad, blackened scan, colored with PSP, that I had up before. :) Tenzu and Tora are © their respective players, of course, and it shouldn't be too hard to guess that the artwork is © Cindy "Maria Rosita Juanita Chiquita" Cabrera.
- Just a random hyena cub. :)
<November 16, 1998>