<October 30, 1998>
- And along those lines I came up with the perfect manservant/chauffer/torpedo for Gene's evil twin Doktor Catlove Make sure you duck if this guy tips his hat to you. Doktor Catlove © Albert Temple.
- And now... A really cheezed off werewolf. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Well, in that e-mail exchange Gene mentioned, we got around to talking about Portishead (great band, give 'em a listen) and from there to Astin Martin's with smokescreens and missles, then next thing you know... (00-Catlow © Albert Temple)
- Looks like something was terribly wrong with that vaccine... Happy Halloween.
- Amazingly, it's a pic that has *nothing* to do with Trixi! Cute and cuddly, yes; but this one was doodled before the cutewars began. It's my Tyrannosaurus bataar character (Jiao-Long) as a pony-sized juvenile, looking mind-bendingly adorable on the grassy savannah that inner Mongolia was before it was desert. She's © me, although I'm not sure I want to admit to having drawn that background. . .
- Sometimes it's safer NOT to ask. Happy Hallowe'en!
- ahh...Halloween my fav holiday You can't beat free candy *nock nock* *door opens* me:trick or treat!! woman:and what are you supposed to be? me:why, I'm crazy Egg Beater man gimme candy!! pic © me
- nearly everybodys been picking on Trixi.....and i'm no exeption. here it is yerfkid No. 7 enjoy Trixi © Candy L.
- this here rat knows where its at! the very smart and talented Squee Rat © Charla Trotman
- It's All Purpose Future Cat Conan! Sort of a bizarre mix of two anime titles. I was hoping to make a comic book out of it once, but I never had the time.
- Poor little wallflowers, always getting dumped by their dates. Here's my take on them, based on an incident IRL at my Senior Prom. The rat is copyright me.
- A nameless dragon demonstrates a quick way to clear WCotP (of roleplayers, anyhow).
- BRAIN! Plum's lost his head. Glad this isn't permanent. That is, unless I begin to start liking this.
- Yay! Barclay posted the other pictures he did from our e-mail exchange. Now this one will be more cogent. We discussed the difficulties I'd have in actually being a secret agent... difficulty #1 being the fact that I've got an evil twin who's a mad scientist!! (Bond aficionados will know where this scene comes from.)
- Just a cuuuuuute little vampire dog. o8-)
- Well I thought with the cute art..I would add my little bit..And if one is cute so let's have two. :) These two little furs are haveing fun chaseing each other around.. Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit ..