<October 25, 1998>
- This is a series of 1's and 0's that is interpreted by a program, say Netscape, that places data into memory on your video card which in turn is transfered via a PAL cable to your monitor and is projected onto a phosporus coated screen and reflects the light to your eyes. Oh what's it about? I don't know.
- Wowies!! It's been like 3 months since I've added anything!! I wanted to post something to tell yas that I'm still alive here.... I just haven't had access to a scanner and still havent had access to one in 3 months! Sheesh!! Oh, and if any artist wants to draw my characters, feel free to, and I'll post em on my webpage!!! I love "fanart!" ::hehe:: Byeeeee!
- Well, I saw the movie "Pleasantville" the other day, and when this cartoon paralell popped into mind, I hadta draw it..
- A foxy/vamp that was requested for me to do. I think I did pretty well on this one, actually. :) I mixed a bit of comic book styles into this one, but hey, all the better.
- Colored version of Darkpanda. Colored by Kattixie
- Unfortunately, I don't nearly have enough time to color with colored pencils anymore, so I had to do this one with a paintshop pro. Man, I know there are a lot of there people in collage who upload frequently, how do you find the time? I couldn't decide between this sy and a blue one, hope I made the right choice.
- A pic of Cuanu Colfax, twirling a sword! Wonder whose head she's going to take off... Cuanu (and Altarskunk) are copyright their players.
- A pic of myself handing Alegria a little gift, for being such a sweet bunny. Alegria is copyright Candy Lewin (a truly awesome artist!), and Templeton is copyright me (I think.)
- A pic of Inari of FurryMUCK, in her Summer Rice Divinity form. Inari is copyright her player.
- Arr! Trixi Bigfoot, with her new pet kitten JavaBean, making like the scourge of the high seas! Trixi is copyright Candy Lewin, Java Bean is copyright Java Bean.
- Ask Timebase about this one. <grin> Timebase is copyright Ryan Dewalt, Trixi is copyright Candy Lewin.
- Wranskain went insane in his later years. You can't blame him though. He was a mathematician.
- Well, switch my circuits! Cyber the Hare is on Yerf now!! Welcome, bionic bunbun! :)
- RAGE: Say, Noah...are those...BUTTER TARTS??? AKA: A cute pic I drew of Noah and Rage! Rage is checking out Noah's food, while Noah is saying GET LOST! Cute, eh? Noah c. to Steph. Rage c. to me.
- Do you remember Araknya? Well, if you do, here is that bad, evil spider morph. Her name is Black Widow. She is a black widow spider morph. I chose a black widow because they are the most deadliest spiders. Shes evil... EVIL! I don't know how she or Araknya ended up the way they are, but I'll think of sumthing. I created her over the summer, but never got around to colour it because I was running out of black pencil crayons but I found a new one. I guess that's all I can say bout her. BW c. to me. Araknya c. to me. Spider morphs c. to me. (there will be more...)
- It's Calico and Vivian. Jump for joy.. Calico and Vivian c. to me.
- Here is a group picture I decided to draw of the LitterBox (no Dexter though)I like it better then the second one...but Rage is a little bit too tall... He's suppose to be tall, but I made him too tall, and that makes Cali and Viv look like midgets..Anudder thing is I gave him onneof those goutee things by accident.., but when I draw male characters, I always seem to add that.(It's a Noah thing) example : grayjr.gif. OKAY,nuff bout this. I like this pic. There. nuff said. All characters c. to Me.
- Hee hee... this is cute. I drew this one day when I was bored. Here is Noah and Flick. Again, no idea where the idea for this pic came from. I like it, cept I messed up on Noah's thumb a little bit. Yet anudder pic for Steph. Noah and Flick c. to Steph.
- A catty logo and one of my tries to find a fun signing, wheeee.
- (The filename is NOT a suggestion, no.) Thanky for drawing my char Dooky! o8-) Flame is © Emily Stoll - Oh, and, yep, 'Meike' is a German name.
- A more current detail of "Six Snow Treasures," work-in-progress. (And a detail is probably all Yerf will ever see, unless someone buys me a scanner that can do 16x20...) The basic colors are all down, and now I'm starting to paint fur. Oog. I gotta lotta spots to go yet. Maybe I should have painted a mountain lion instead.
- My lioness pal, Leah! *sigh* this pic was so nice as a sketch before I mutilated it with ink and my bad photshop skills.Ah well....I try!Leah is © herself:)
<October 25, 1998>