<October 18, 1998>
- Sweets! A nice toon skunkette I met in the park. I got a pretty clear mental image of her right away, I guess because my style is generally toony. She said it was ok to give it a try. Hope you like the piccie, Sweets.
- Just a few little unicorns... rough sketches Just to see if I could
- One little Pegasus... again... Just to see if I could
- A quick sketch with the unicorns... This didnt have a plan... it just evolved
- This was lying around for a couple months..MadKat the...well he's just very very evil..Maybe a key villian for an RPG we're making.
- Hmm....your sushi a bit too fresh there, Yolanda? Naw...but it be better if it wasn't dancing around like that so I could eat it....
- Long time, no AltarSkunk! This is a more canonical version of my fave furry cleric.
- ...But this time, I think I got closer. Actual ink. This and the next couple above were done today.
- A tribute to http://www.yellow5.com/pokey/
- Floater, the Can't Stop Flying Squirrel, goes for a walk (?) in the country. I experiment with several features of Photo Deluxe in the landscape background.
- I think this qualifies as my 100th upload. Anybody wanna celebrate with me. BTW, heaven's not boring. Psalms 16:11.
- An albino rodent and his pet.
- Each day or so, I'll be uploading at least 1 comic. I got the idea for this comic from my very own city. In my city, we have this law where we have to pick up our dogs doo. (this comic is not discusting, if that is what you are inquiring). In this episode: Vivian complains about the dog doo law.. Dexter decides to tick her off. Calico's LitterBox! c. 1998 to Jessica Ratte (AKA me) Characters c. to me.
- Here is a pic of Erica in shorts. I drew the rest of the den crew in different clothes, so I drew Erica too. Erica c. to Steph.
- Well, here is a picture of Vivian with Dexter. No, shes not holding a whip. It's a leash. That's why I called this picture "letswalk.gif". I like it. It's cute. Kinda reminds me of my dog shadow... except Shadow's tail would be wagging a million miles an hour... Vivian and Dexter c. to me.
- Hee hee! So cute! Noah looks atta Flick! Flick probably has a story to tell or an idea!(and if perverts on here are getting the wrong impression, its not that kind of story or idea.) All the LitterBox characters are so darn cute!Well, anyways, Noah and Flick both c. to Steph. (I called them the LitterBox because they star in the comix which make them CL! characters.)
- Bambi and Turtle! Great explorers! This is a cute pic that I doodled up a while back. If you are wondering what Anatoga is, it is the city in which the duo are situated. B & T c. to Jessica and Stephanie Ratte.
- The sketch I did in Dingo's sketchbook at AAC2. It had to be done. :)
- Limpidity #269: Hot Weather
- Limpidity #270: Hot Weather
- Limpidity #271: Head Games
- Limpidity #272: Head Games
- Yesssss, I luv dragons! Especially those proud chinese ones! Especially the luck-bringing red ones! I'm a fire dragon myself! (Well, my chinese star-sign-zodiak sez so!) Hehheh... but I also am a complete goof. So THIS is one of the less proud dragons - a Clueless Dragonite! o8-) She's (C) D.o.o.
- A standard gargoyle sitting onna standard spiky and far-too-small thing, looking standardly nasty and gloomy.
- Jesta MagicCat, fairy of coolness. Usually tries to help people by occasional popping up and saying things like "Are you SURE you wanna do that, sparky?" Something like that.
- Erm, uhm, yea, I just posted this as line art and couldn't resist hurrying up and doing the computer color, and now... *blink* 2-3 hours later it's done! Trigger and Tip, and I LIKE how it turned out. I'll take down the line drawing in a couple of days.
<October 18, 1998>