<October 17, 1998>
- This picture was made at the time when the final exams were scaring my younger furry friends. If they take studies as idly as Syl ( © Tom Ziolkowski), I don't know if they will promote to the next course... but, what the heck! Life is to be enjoyed. (I would like to know where did Syl get such a text book) ;)
- Some head-and-shoulders studies of a black panther morph. Could it be Random? Identity is in the eye of the beholder, I guess...
- Thanks, my friend. =) Vix is © Frank Villarreal. Acrylic, conte crayon and ink on canvas. Painted it while watching Jackie Brown. =)
- Yerf is up! And I went through seven kinds of heck trying to make FTP work so I could post to it again! This lil' critter - Ignatius Pugnatius Francisco, or just Frisco for short - is something I dreamed up after my first aggravating days at college, when textbooks were never there, computers kept mucking up, ect. Typical infovore; and I think he's been nibbling at my drive again. Frisco is © me.
- I was *extremely* bored in my Government class last year. That's all I can say about why there happens to be a Ceratosaurus nasicornis chasing little deer-colored unicorns that are bounding away like gazelles (or, supposed to, rather - blah). Still, it gave me great ideas for the Idylwild area on Spin Dizzy, and thus the name. . .
- Not all weres need be hugely muscled and wearing only a ripped, scuzzy pair of pants, you know - nor even be land animals. Edward Seul the wereseal (leopard seal, to be exact) proves that - like the seal, his body is slender and designed for speed, with a lot of power concentrated in the head and jaws. He's actually rather dashing (in a manic, slavering way). He's either © me, the creator, or Kristin Jacques, the player. Dunno.
- Hello all again... Yep Yerf is back and I'm glad... I'm also Grateful for being a Mommy... So turning 28 isn't gonna phase me one bit because I have a lovely daughter that reminds me daily how lucky I am to have her.
- Gahhhh! Can't... breathe... you're... chocking... me! Life is hard. PAI
- I don't know how I got the inspiration for this pic, but here it is. Just a fox playing some serious metal. (Soldiers, soldiers...) What ever happened to Stryper anyway? PAI
- It's that heavy metal fox again! Only this time he's in some really cool colors and one serious psychadelic background! Blessed be the man who made Photo Paint! Just shows hows much color becomes key in certain images.
- You've cheered me up on my off days. It's about time I returned the favor.
- The delightful DoodLes asked so nicely for other Yerf artists to try drawing one of her characters, that I went ahead and finished up this pencil test of Dooky Iguana. I think it turned out well. Can't remember ever trying to draw an iguana before! :) This one (Dooky) is © Meike "DoodLeS" Thomas
- A new character...Chloe skunk. Cute, huh? I finally came up with a semi-decent lookin' skunk gal! Wow. Too bad the pose is so ridiculous. Ah well, can't have it all, eh? :)
- I've only done one other semi-realistic (non-morphic) pic, so I hope this is okay. It's not like I do this stuff all the time. This is a leopard, and I thought it was pretty cool, since I have a heckuva time with non morphics. Anyway, uh...that's about it!
- A new character...just some foxy guy standing around looking sorta nervous. I like it. I have another pic of him waiting to be uploaded, but I'm at the five-pic a day limit right now, so it'll hafta wait till tomorrow! :)
- Calico's LitterBox comic. In this episode: Will Vivian be able to reach the cupboard door with the big giant blob, also known as Dexter the Dog, in the way? Find out! Please give me comments! Vivian c. to Jessica Ratte. Calico's LitterBox! c. to Jessica Ratte. Dexter c. to Jessica Ratte.
- This is anudder comic. In this episode: Ratfink tells her computer that it's slow an very..well just slow. Her computer seems to have a mind of its own... Ratfink c. to Steph. Calico's LitterBox! c. to Jessica Ratte. All characters in the series are use with permission. Except mine because well, they are my characters... Please send me comments! again, the comics may be a tad hard to read because the pen I used was dumb, or I rushed.
- This is a Calico's LitterBox!:Bambi and Turtle comic! In this comic: As Bambi stands out in the rain waiting for his school bus, he wonders if there is a connection between his bus stop and the power lines above him.(I cant really explain it, but read it anyway) Bambi c. to Jessica and Stephanie Ratte. Calico's LitterBox!: Bambi and Turtle c. to Jessica Ratte. Please give me comments!!! [email protected]
- Here is a picture for my sister Furry Image Gallery on her page. It says Ratfinks Den Furry Image Gallery on it. I like this picture. Pretty nifty. Rage thinks the clothes look cool..(he chose them..) Let me warn you now: While yerf was offline, I drew ALOT (and I mean ALOT) of picture of Ratfink and company. Not to mention that I drew ALOT (and I mean alot with an exclamation point..make that two..). Anyhoodles, Ratfink c. to Stephanie Ratte. Oh, and the comic cl008.gif is not up because I accidently uploaded the wrong comic :).
- Similarities with some Kenny coincidently. o8-} I couldn't decide if he looked better with or without shadowing... so here're both! (C) Dooslee
- Garrrrrrl.... whadda nice little Chuauauauaua.
- Isha and Dan, true cat love! o8-) Aren't they a neaaaaat duo?? (C) DoodLeS, mighty... whatevah!
- Dis one was requested byyyyy Scott Alston! o8-) It's Jumpy, the superhero-trainer (on the right), and onna her pupils, Pia, who's in training for madshig (on the left)! I drew Pia to be onna Scott's chars. o8-) Jumpy was supposed to say something smart about the defeated super-villian, er, but since that guy doesn't quite look like a super-villian she doesn't say something THAT smart. o8-} Jumpy is (C) memeDooMe
- J. Axer, with a knife. Cool sketch, but a bit disturbing. Don't try this at home, kids. He's © his player.
- This pic of Missy is a result of me being... sad. Who knew? I'm happy now though - I'm no longer single iRL! :) Missy's © me.
<October 17, 1998>