<June 9, 1998>
- A pegasus mage concentrates on his spell. An unfinished pencil sketch. (Part of a wing got stuck in the sketchbook binding ... hmf). Look for the finished version in PawPrints Fanzine!
- This here's Cunhaval the werewolf!=D Me sorry this request took awhile, but hopes ya likes, Heather!=) Oh yeah, an' one very important thing...Cunhaval the werewolf is the sole property of Heather Whidden and NO ONE ELSE! Violators will be PROSECUTED!!!>=| Heehee.=)
- Happy very belated birthday, Trent!=D Sorries, I didn't hear about your b-day 'till it passed...I'm so bad.=*) Ennywayz, hope you had a GREAT birthday cuz you deserve one!=D=D=D Trent Troll ish (C) the kewl Matt Burt!
- Badge of Honor #5.
- Badge of Honor #6.
- Badge of Honor #7.
- Badge of Honor #8.
- Ram'satay, leader of the Chattans. The scary creature in the background is an Ukari.
- Evereen, leader of the Loupians. This is the companion piece to ABlamcat.jpg.
- An old pic of Larrik I dug up out of one of my sketchbooks. I thought the blotches looked kind of artsy, so I left them in.
- Based on a RL incident. Up at college, my dorm was next to a parking lot. Parked in this lot was a jeep with a car alarm that was under demonic posession. Said demons caused it to go off at 3am for several hours every other night. Owner of said car had no idea. When community security finally found the owner and brought him over to de-posess his car, we were ready to tear him limb from limb. What I would have given to be a skunk at that hour....
- A higher quality scan of trixitwl.gif.
- Sully's birthday was yesterday (or whatever that day was..)?? Hey, here's somethin for him. Slicker has something for him: either a jug o' moonshine or an Ice Cream Sammich(TM). Decisions, decisions... 8-)
- Another dog. Why dogs? Please don't give it to much thought. I'm not telling.
- It's quick, it's simple, it's a dog.
- Limpidity #249: The Magician
- Limpidity #250: The Club
- Here's some artwork I designed to be used as a 'skin' for a music playing program for windows called WinAmp. Designing a WimAmp skin isn't as easy as it seems! All that cutting and pasting into tiny masks and windows...Oi! Well anyway, lookit the purty pitchur. I hope to have the whole skin finished some day.