<May 22, 1998>
- Ethnee Equine the calico horsey. Is there such thing as a calico horse? I dunno, I just thougt a calico horse would look cool. Anywho, here's Ethnee, looking sorta tired...
- Leslie the Lioness!! Hey Leslie, remember when you e-mailed me asking gor this pic, well I got it scanned finally! Hope ya like it! Leslie Lioness is copyright Leslie..right?
- Nitt-Witt the Blue-Fronted Amazon Parrot. She's Cheesty Coyote's evil sidekick and "object to take anger out on." (Cheetsy is Super Crazzy's arch nemesis) Nitt-Witt is quite the smart-aleck and has a crush on a conure named Paulie...
- There ain't no love...I need a cold shot of wiskey..
- Here's Jasmine again, but this time in...*GASP* COLOR!
- *Ah heh* A little inside humor. Zuccini © um "Zuzu"
- Yeah. If you couldn't guess, I've had heavy things on my mind just lately, leading a new pic of my angsty gothic chain-smoking cheetah, Illchor. Bony little cuss isn't he? Enjoy.
- I have been wanting to draw a phoenix for some time, and so I give you the fire bird morph Phoenix.
- I certain furry artist made an art exchange with me about three months ago. Well, I finally uploaded your pic! The toonier, apparelled Kwayera and Kubo. Thanks! The pic you gave me makes mine to you look like scribbles. You're good at doing that, huh? The hyena and king cheetah are © their talented player.
- My good pal, Frank, AKA the Gerbil, is always drawing me pics. I'm always saying "ooh, ooh, draw me a picture!" Here's a small poke at myself. Vix is © Frank Villa- uh, Villarea- The gerbil. Zuccini © myself.
- (December 1997) A picture of Gwendel for the Draw Gwendel Contest. Character is © Wendy Rice.
- My logo for the Independent Cartoonist's Homepage.
- (December 1997) Here's what I sent in for the Mephit Furmeet 98 T-shirt Contest: a toon skunk making a "V" sign.
- The Limpidity bunch in a moment of silliness.
- Couple of random practice-type roos. Wheee. =o)
- Skippy and Smucker, in their honeyglider personnas, admire the view from atop Mt. Austin.
- *sigh* Just some wishfull thinking.. Its been raining here in Missoula MT. for a week or so and all I want to do is lounge around in the sun! *huff* This weather is starting to depress me :( Oh, and everybody, wish Digo a speedy recovery from the flu! I just got over it myself... It wouldn't happen to be raining there would it? :)