<May 18, 1998>
- Super Crazzy!!! Her's my one and only (well, not only..) character! I'm 15, and I've had Super Crazzy a part of my cartoons since I was 9! He's just yer average super-hero clutsy dog. I'll have the color version up hopefully soon! Super Crazzy is copyright by ME!!! Pweeze don't use him unless you ask me!! Thankx!!
- Happy birthday to the coolest Azydecat there is! Unable to find any huge kooshballs, Ferris got you a huge paper clip instead. :) Where does he find these things? Only he will ever know. Azy is © the one and only Azy.
- Max Concolor, walking down a strange hallway, perhaps brooding about Kendall. Max Concolor is © Lee Nader.
- This last Saturday, I attended the "Senior Ball" (on a boat! No Titanic jokes, pleez) ..with my sweet patootie ...'twas fun , but I must question the musical tastes of my generation. Bleagh! Nothing but %*&^#$ rap ALL NIGHT!! But yeah. This is the neato hairdo I had done for the night. I rather like it.
- Cecilia the ferret and tonight's special guest, Alison the ferret (She's © Alison Gorman)..Cecilia appears to be pointing something out - Jaws? Godzilla? Another "Titanic" joke? I dinna ken...
- Cecilia looking anguished. I brush-inked this quite some time ago, and I've forgotten what exactly she was so anguished about. Last "Seinfeld", maybe? Cecilia © me!
- Kyaa... forgive the slow intallments, I've had a killer headache since Friday, and the fact that the pic did *not* want to cooperate didn't help a whole lot. :P It's not a favorite, either... bleagh. Oh well, I shall endeavor to put a little extra effort into the next to make up for it. :P Anyway, it should be ending fairly soon, so don't worry. :) (Lardiner (C) Albert Temple, BTW...)
- Yeah, it's Azy's birthday, of all things! Here is the black-and-white version of a comic book-type cover thingie staring her! Color version coming sometime in the future. And now you know, the rest... of the story. ............................. Good day.
- this is Jake Angies mate but we know who really wears the pants in that relationship don't we? jake © me
- I drew this pic after seeing the movie "Deep Impact" it was sad.......made me cry all that sacrafice i still havent seen Titanic I probably wouldent survive the first hour, im so emotional :) by the way this characters name is Nikki she's © me
- Hey Look!!! its an Insane Clown Possum (sorry if i spelled that wrong i'm the typo master) jay © me
- BECAUSE NO ONE DEMANDED IT!!!! well.. one person kinda did well.. more like asked niceley well.. actually hinted at it any way Trey McElveen this ones for you Lioness © me
- Falstaff, that steel-nerved guy, can stay cool even in situations like this... Falstaff character ©Ginger (Jessica Willard). Sleep well Jess, now I got new target for my parodies :)
- Excellent power serve. Vix is off to a great start . . .
- A brilliant diving save on the return to keep it in play.
- Ooooooh! He can't handle the volley! Game, Set, Match. Sorry Vix. :) Vix © me.
- Happy birthday to the amazing AzyCat! From the CATLOWTRON and myself, naturally! Azy is © her own cool self! :)
- Some say the most attractive males are tall, dark, and handsome, I wonder if that holds true for toony kangaroos too. Apparently FelicityHare finds him appealing.
- She is going even if her sister doesn't wish to go. Her sister may follow her later you never can tell.:) Bunnykids series .Please email me if you wish to use my drawings. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- Daisy is watching her boyfriend run a race, she is hopeing he will win. I imagine he is hopeing so as well.:) Bunnykids series .Please email me if you wish to use my drawings. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- He is trying to make a date to go to the movies or something. a date anyhow. I think she will.he seems like a nice fur. :) Bunnykids series .Please email me if you wish to use my drawings. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- He asking his sister to do a favor for a friend, but she isn't too sure about it. He has set her up with some bum furs before. Bunnykids series .Please email me if you wish to use my drawings. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- Marcello says his last goodbyes as Veronica counts the zeros (there should be at least 7 digits on that check). Forced to sell his late father's Ferrari 250GTO race car for financial reasons, Marcello seems quite troubled. His father, Vincenzo, drove the car to several victories for his loving wife and adoring son. Simply pencils on copy paper. Marcello, Vincezo and Veronica Rupelli are characters of Brian Rogers. Image © 1998 Brian Rogers.
<May 18, 1998>