<May 8, 1998>
- It's Telbert! Whoo whoo! The steamin' skunkmotive (who sent me a very nice gift by way of Gene) is © his own self. :)
- It's a new collectable fad! HeebaBeanies! TB, to thank Sully for the birthday picture, gave Sully his own exclusive set of Heebas Beanies. Too bad in an hour they'll be back to normal. Heebas and Sully, © Scotty Arsenault. More B-Day thankees on the way. -R
- Austin McKenzie(Spiny Anteater form),the Quills of Vigilance(it catchier than 'bulk if ya ask me!).EDITED an' reuploaded so to satisfy all viewers.Ask me or Kain for the unedited version.That is all.Thank you.McKenzie is still,however the form,©me.
- Sally Davis was seen wrestling catfish on a resort-town shore awhile back. Here's a pic of the occurrence.
- Agh... it's late... Gotta sleep... but oh well, I just finished this, and I'm already behind schedule, so I'd better post it, right? Anyway, you'll be able to tell when the flashback ends... it'll go back to color. :) And I'm purposely being vague on noBrainR's name. They have pet names. ;) Notice Tapestry calls him "Dogboy", as he calls her "Catgirl"...(all right, so it SEEMED cute at the time. ;) (noBrainR (C) Albert Temple.)
- What? Deadline time again? Here's the second installment in "Boot Sector", a comic I'm doing for my workplace newsletter.
- o/` In the Navy! You can shoot up Rebel ships! In the Navy! You can give Vader the slip! In the Navy! Go to Endor, it's a trip! In the Navy! The Imperial Navy! We want you! We want you! We want you as a TIE recruit!
- Updated dragon-morph. Derecho [de-RAY-sho] is a meteorologist's term for a severe thunderstorm with exceptionally strong straight-line winds, but no tornadoes. The word "derecho" means "straight ahead" in Spanish. Derecho is copyright (C)1998 by Peter Ruesch. 11x14 graphite.
- Yeek! Everyone all had birthdays at once and I didn't know about anyone's in advance! Fenn throws a one fur party for Ozy and Millie and Amara and Timebase and Tet and.... err.... whoever else I forgot to mention
- Any has new eyes? What happened to the old ones? Amara is copyright Amy Pronovost.
- Just a generic ink and brush drawing of Fenn. Fenn copyright me. Don't forget to email me if you have comments, dudes!
- Aw, Trixi... that was a nice thing to do, drawing Patient Raccoon that way. :) But I really should tell you... it isn't possible to exaust her patience. Actually, there are a *lot* of things that I want to tell about the Raccoon Family, some of them to be brought out in the TW story, much of it afterwards; including exactly why Patient Raccoon is called that. (There's more to the reason than meets the eye.) But for now, be assured... you didn't try her patience. :)
- Hello thar! It's Abulafia of FurryMUCK, kickin' off his boots after a hard day and enjoying a cold one. The jury is still out on whether that's beer or saspirilla. (Originally a CMYK EPS file)
- Happy Birthday to Chad Yaffe!! I saw his upload earlier and thought I should do something for a cool fellow fur on his day. So, here's Erica Rose holding the keys to his Ranger. Sounds like a poor judgement call to me =) Anyway, Erica Rose is a character of Chad Yaffe, Image © 1998 Brian Rogers