<May 7, 1998>
- Highly retouched version of a pic I have done for my friend Ed Coon, now it looks even more furry. (98-5-7)
- Dermot, our fuzzy foxy friend, co-webmaster, and Mouth Off founder. This was actully drawn for him by Mary as an avatar image for his Mouth Off posts.
- Dusky Serval
- Finnius, everyone's favorite dolphin :-)
- Fran, created by J. Wolfman.
- Carolyin the panther
- A close up of Fox, Romeo & Juliet style :-)
- Miyu and Fay; The two new pilots from the would-be StarFox 2
- Tonya, from Zoness; a character of Mary's
- Willi the Lion
- Drawn for Edward Lee's avatar on the message board.
- A wuffy on Rollerblades. ;> Pic used to create Mary Beth's avatar on Mouth Off!
- Dis here ish Sully!=D He nice person...uh...fox.;) Ennywayz, hopes ya likes, Sully! Sully ish (C) Sully.
- Happy Birthday to Das Amarafoxen-sharken! -:> Sorry it's late, but <insert most ridiculous excuse possible here>! I should be pun-ished, neh?
- Wolfy-type with sword. Sketch template for the RPG animators to go by. Please do not copy or distribute. Thanks!
- A chipmunk! Also an experiment in very-small-GIF making.
- Skyler, winkin' at ya!
- A squirrel, hands behind back, looking coyly at the viewer. What's she hiding?
- A reinterpretation of the Woodchuck cider label. My husband says I only like Woodchuck because of the cute picture. This isn't true (but it does help). Please forgive the excessive airbrushing, but I just wanted to experiment.
- Just a quick sketch of a cute little feline. I thought it holds up fairly well with out the color. (Speedball pen)
- Ah, my brush, how I missed you the past couple of weeks. Summer's finally here! There's nothing left to do but hang out in the woods with a water balloon to cool things off. Here's the little raccoon of Wild Terrace (Check out the page), Tiki, as he shows Vix around the place. I wonder what Vix is planning to do with that thing behind his back. Tiki and Vix © me.
- Sully suggested I do a pic of the Raccoon Kids hugging Mr. Blumrich for his birthday. I ran it by 'em. They said (in unison) "Er... you go first." Umm...
- "Extra fluffy." People can be so cruel..
- Okay.. so my Mom and I may not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I know she tried to do her best for me. On day I realized that my parents were human beings, and made stupid mistakes just like I did. I tried hard to be a good kid and screwed up a lot too. So for all of you out there who have Moms in an era where folks can decide to have kids or not, take a moment and say thanks to another human being doing their best. The full sized image of this is availible on my site for printout so you can give it to your Mom if ya like.
<May 7, 1998>