<May 2, 1998>
- No Chips For You!!! Sox, the Chip Nazi. Don't get this mixed up with real history, I'm talking about Seinfeld! Anywho and a half three quarters in the shade, read the pic.
- "With the wind to his back, Timebase calmly starts down the second 25 year span of his life.. " Done with Prismacolor Pencils, markers, and a dash of photoshop.. A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who did a picture for me for my birthday, and also to everyone who sent me well wishes. TB © Me. Thanks Y'all!!
- Re-upload of my Time Wrinkle installment to correct some errors, and add some narration. Max follows Ocicat from the exploded building...
- Finally got a picture of Nishie's updated look.. what? I've been watching too much "Anastasia"? Nahhh... headfur 'do (C) 20th Century Fox.. ;)
- It's -hard- to draw short furs. :/ Nishie's about.. uhm.. 5 1/2 heads, and I -still- can't seem to get that down. She's stocky, but not overweight, and that's really hard to draw.. oy. More new headfur 'do, weehoo.
- Wheee...it WAS Ryan Dewalt's birthday! To celebrate, here's something with Timebase and Howie.
- An idea for a gryphon character that I thought about a while ago. March 23 in fact. Yet another picture I finish two months after it's been drawn...
- Yet another character in my wanna-be project. I haven't drawn Aerie type critters before, and I was kind of happy with how he turned out =)