<April 27, 1998>
- It's a foxcoon! What's a foxcoon? Well... this is a foxcoon, a really great critter created by FuzzyFox! I wonder how many of you remember his very nice cartoon series of works he used to introduce them? :)
- Rockin' birthday pictures deserve a rockin' thank-you. Unfortunately since my idea of rockin' is "Carry On Wayward Son" you'll have to settle for this instead. All these fun furfolkses are © their equally fun creators. Oh, and I forgot to thank RazBerri for her good wishes in the pic, so here's my chance: Thank you RazBerri! :)
- Last night I dreamt that "Heebas" was on TV. It was kind of a fun dream, so when I woke up I decided it was a sign to draw them as they appeared on the opening titles of the dream-show. This explains the Animaniacs pose, so forgive me. The Heebas are © Scotty Arsenault.
- If this doesn't explain my feelings to a certain person, I don't know what will. I said I'd be there when he needs me, and I mean it, durnit! :) This was for an Art class homework. I got a 94/A. Also, school is slowly -dominating- my life. Thus, I can't do commissions (sorry to those I never got around to) until some time when I don't have so much to do. This also means that any uploads I do were done for an art grade, or a friend of mine IRL badgered me into it. Anyways, adieu!
- Not a bad goalie. He loves the sport. Go Stars!
- This is a concept poster for my character, Vix. He's just a prankster of the feline family.
- Vix sitting in his more "animal" like pose.
- The time wrinkle story continues as a strange column of light appears...
- It's Krahnos, with a glowy ball. I like glowy things.
- Nigel the rat again. I like this pic. I'm not sure why, but I like it. Nigel © the author's of "The Bloomin' Loonies" (whom have recently told me that Nigel wears pants. My mistake...)
- My first pic of 1998: BlackPaws the Fox! This is my improved style less toony and more close to animals. Inked pic and FaberCastell color pencils. BlackPaws © Rei Nakazawa
<April 27, 1998>