<April 15, 1998>
- Another sketch from England- it was very very rainy the entire week we were there...Just some li'l anonymous mousegal with a brolly. I would also like to take this opportunity to give a big squishy THANKS MUCHLY to all you nice folks who sent me birthday greetin's. Thanks :)
- About that sketchbook I misplaced...A very nice TWA employee just now showed up at my door with something he had found under a seat. I didn't get his name but I'll dedicate this to him for being so fantastically kind as to return my sketchbook. (ANISE'S HINT FOR ARTISTS #1: Always, but *always*, write your name & address inyour sketchbooks!) Oh, this is a pair of Tudorish mice, drawn @ Hampton Court Palace. (They prob'ly didn't drink tea back then, but eh, they had to be doing *something* with their hands, y'know?)
- Ya, I'm back from London now...Got buttloads of stuff to catch up on, so new art from me may be sparse ( I DID have a sketchbook full of stuff done in London, but I seem to have misplaced it. It's prolly on the plane :/) So anyhows...Here's a surviving pic from another sketchbook: One of the Tower of London's famous ravens as one of the Tower of London's famous Yeoman Warders (© Great Britain, or something). Yaaaaay.
- A bit more violent than usual, but I doubt the aliens trash Jamie's home again. Standard colored pincel. I'm trying to reduce the size of my uploads, unfortunatly, detail is lost in the process
- The usual 14X17 colored pencil. I did the foreground and back ground on two different sheets so I could soffen the background without effecting the foreground.
- Jamie and her robot - which somehow ened up looking like Raiden from VR on. Colored pencil.
- Raina's getting Married. Originally ink; colored in PSP.
- Aechla's skunk morph is one of my favorites. Normally I don't like drawing characters with short hair, but it just seemed to work well in this first skunk pic, so it stuck. Aechla is © me.
- This is another species I don't draw very often; rather than a hedgehog, here's a porcupine in another one of those fantasy adventure poses.
- Here's my 'what I look like in RL' picture, along with a certain cheetah-morph giving advice on art. Don't you hate it when they start talking back?
- It's me! Or as close it I'll get, anyway. Not sure why, but I always drew Marcello with red hair, green eyes and w/o glasses. Huh. I should probably keep him this way. Hmmm, looks like an illegal two-handed rubber band shot at Hat in the near future... Why? Dunno, but I'm sure he deserves it!! Marcello Rupelli is a character of Brian Rogers, Hat is a character of Chad Yaffe ©1998 Brian Rogers