<April 14, 1998>
- Well, it's late, but I'd though I'd put up a pic... what the heck. I just KNOW this has happened to everybody at one point or another. You're paintin' Easter Eggs when all of the sudden, one hops up and walks away (of course your cat catches it and, well that's another story). Hasn't it? Awwww... c'mon, it has had to have happend to someone. No one, really? Dang.
- I JUST got corel photopaint 8! I couldn't put it down! This was my first image. i mean my FIRST! It's just a vixen crying. And the best part is, the mail doesn't take long to send either! YEE HAW!
- Redwall MUCK's Silvamord, crouching on a wall and wearing -- yet another! -- black dress. :)
- THe lady with the (see filename) is special to the Cha Os around her.
- One night over Sprin g Break, I got to thinkin' of Bob Drake a.k.a. Huskee, and I said, "Well, gee blimey!! Looky all the FAT on his art!" So, in some sorta tribute, I did this pic of a biggie-cat rteady to eat Arizona. Mmmmmm...sandy!
- Just what the filename asserts...two dinosaurs; the male is a Hadrosaurus, female, Tsintaosaurus.
- Belated Easter Pitcher..... Emmalee and Anise have great taste in candy eggs, they do! They like Mini-Eggs, just like me! This one has Howie telling the two what *my* favorite Mini-Egg color is. (Hint: It's also my favorite M&M's color...) Sugar.....
- Belated Easter drawing-type thang. Has Mark, Splunky, and Hysteria in it. I hate taxes. Evil Evil taxes......
- Here is Altarskunk with his adopted daughter DragonSkunk. They're just cute. AltarSkunk © Joe Kennedy, I don't know who owns DragonSkunk, and I hope they don't get upset that I drew her. I hadn't drawn a skunk in a while and this idea just came to me. :)
- A winged grey wolf colored with watercolors. Another colored picture! Well, I'm making some kind of progress.
- The time wrinkle story continues in three different directions that suddenly become linked by a strange disturbance in the sky. All characters © their creators.
- A quick little sketch, sorta a what if for a friend. Thought it perfectly illustrated fatherhood for the poor Dubmax. Done in Black and White.
- This is a pic of my only Jewish character, Aurora, partaking in a Christian holiday: Easter. This is actually a little poke at how Easter has been commercialized throughout history, with the Easter bunny and all. A little late, I know, but Happy Easter/ Passover! Aurora © me.