<April 9, 1998>
- Yeah, it's a vixen, but something about the red against the black just begged for me to do her portrait. It's all done with a mouse, the basic shapes done with Adobe Illustator, then finished up in Photoshop. Art copyright Richard Bartrop, Melonny copyright he player. Please don't distribute.
- A male(top) and female(bottom) 'morphic Tritemnodons;slender,canine-like extinct mammals that go back several million years back,somewhere after the ice age.I did the botton one while reading a human anatomy drawing book I borrowed from my teacher once,the other while looking at the book where I found out about the species.Different sources,different looks;hey,as long as the pic's are decent...
- With the addition of a spiffy background we can see the havoc this fur has reaked. What happens when Windoze gets just a little TOO smart? Twisted metal and broken circuits are all that is left of the wicked robots that have taken over the earth. But eevil still lurks around every corner, leaving the hero to return to the fray in his endless persuit of freedom for all of fur-kind! (At least that's what I'm thinking.) This was a potential submission for a "Squeeks" cover, but I'm just posting it here. Original Size is BIG, at 10"x15" on bristol. Any suggestions for names?
- A rather old picture I did that I found coloured on Jessica's HD. I still think it's pretty cute. :) Craig and Kit get ready to play for the Eclipse basketball team. Both characters copyright me. :)
- Introducing Snejinka, the Samoyed lady from Siberia. Her name means 'little snow flake' :o) She's © by me. Getting her look cute was quite some work. Like all Samoyeds, she's usually in a happy mood. She can get tough at times, though.