<March 24, 1998>
- When you start to run out of things to draw (not that I'm not busy with my pictoral novel (aka a comic book)) you just brainstorm. Sometimes I just draw weird creatures (I have a few pics here like this), some times I just draw a weird world that defies imagination (except mine, I could post some on my web site, they're pretty cool), or I'll just make some new cool looking characters. Here I took choice three.
- And this time, just ink (I did pencil first though). That's the hat I wear all the time. Anywho... I'm sorry I haven't been uploading anything lately. I've been busy programming an RPG. What's that you say? Sure, I need some artists for the stuff. It's gonna be a whole lot like Chrono Trigger. I haven't finished the programming yet, so I won't need the art for oh, 4 or 5 months. Just thought you'd like to know though.
- Once again, I ran out of ideas of drawings, so I drew Sox again. I didn't finish this one though. It's just penciled. Well, I guess it's finished, because if I were to ink it, I wouldn't be able to erase the dern pencil marks. Dern it!!! Darn it!!! Dang it!!! Da... ah forget it.
- The time story continues as the Professor explains things to a very confuzzled Kevin. All characters are © their creators.
- Sphinxes are neat. :) This is the sphinx that I put on the back of my letter(wo)man's jacket... (little sphinx is © me!)
- Hmm. Well, looks like I skipped a number... for everyone who asked, there isn't an aitime18.jpg to refer to, 'cause, silly me, I skipped it. Oops. Oh well. Still trying to figure out how to cram in background...:P (noBrainR (C) Albert Temple, BTW).
- Happy Birthday to Ananda! She receives a gift from AltarSkunk.
- FurryMUCK residents Baloo Ursidae and his son (?) Peejster.
- I go to fight evil forces as a member of the White Company. Why the White Company wears gray uniforms is beyond me.
- It's Pidge with some glowy bits. I coulda done better with the proportions, I know, but.. it has glowy bits! So it's ok then.