<February 15, 1998>
- Felicity Hare: a special request drawing for HopperRoo from Yiffnet. Felicity is © Peter LaVerdiere. :)
- The time story continues as Kevin, Gene and the Professor compare notes. All characters are © their creators, and my mega-apologies for the wordiness. I guess it happens to the best of us. <:)
- If you're familiar with ntb8.jpg,this Roo might be familiar to you:It's Donato,next to a Roo-faced moon.Weird,but nice;I like the colors on this one!Don's©Mia!
- Yet another old char of mine revived,this time a villain:L.U.N.A.,a femme T-1000esque Jackal(no,I don't know what L.U.N.A. stands for!Any ideas?)Plus,she's also part of a teeny little character battle project I'm doing with Pepe!Mr.Hopkins?Choose your fighter!!!L.U.N.A.'s©me.P.S:Special thanks goes to Buster Charlie for getting me the fonts in the pic.THANKS BC!
- My head hurts, my nose is stuffed up, I'm trying to wrestle with my HTML editor.. but I still managed to do this ink sketch. I think it turned out /great/, seeing as I was half-asleep when I drew this. I'm slowly losing conciousness.... hey, it looks like Nish doesn't have a tail. Wow. I /am/ Metaluna...
- My Valentine's Day sucked. Here's a pic anyway of Ciseal playing "Cupid". It also features Mark getting shot in the boo-tay. This drawing is based on an idea I stole from Jamal Hannah. Goodnite!
- Anty The Ant Eater in Colour! Wow! :) Yep, drawn with a mouse.
- My husband gave me a sweet valentines gift. It was so sweet, made me cry because I didn't expect it. He said since we have been married for almost 5 yrs. I deserved more than just flowers, he gave me a beautiful ring. I love my husband.
- Zori sent me a very lovely picture via e-mail, and I in return (natch!) drew this one for her. She liked it and asked me to post it here. :) Zori © Mary Bellamy!
- So just who is this cat with the line, the gun, and the snarl? Time will tell all! Sort of (C) me, 1998.
- This little furry gal is having fun today riding her little scooter.She might let you take a ride if you ask nicely :) BunnyKids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- He is asking his sister if she will play a game with him. I think she will,as she likes her little brother.I bet she is a pretty good player.:) BunnyKids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- Just a couple of furrys at school doing thier lessons.:) BunnyKids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
- This pic is dedicated to Rosaline, my sweet lil albino rat that left me on 2/14/98.