<February 14, 1998>
- Heck, I don't think it was a mistake! Not if it allowed me to meet Boo! Hey, Boo, this is for you blue. ;) Boo is © Erin Vernon.
- I stayed up too late watching that silly Fox special on the making of "Titanic". Things went downhill from there. Cecilia & Co © me. :)
- Val-Day pic #3. As always, there will be someone who has to buy their own box of chocolates, lonely and bitter and wallowing in self-pity (this is how I spent V-Day last year) :P Muffin the Plunger-Skunk © me!
- As the Shirelles once sang, "This is dedicated to the one I love." For my sweet patootie. (To the rest of ya: My last mushy V-Day pic! I promise!)
- Yet another golden oldie from '95 revived:Diego Santos the Jerboa.Because he is both an outlaw and a ladykiller(think furry Antonio Banderas from Desperado;For that matter,the upcoming Zorro movie!),he's also known as El Diablo Encantador(the enchanting devil).Left one's the SD/Sonic-esque version,the other's the more Anthro version.True,it's not a V-Day pic,but it's a nice pic for them single ladies out there to admire for now(guys,take notes)!Heheh...Diego be©me.
- The song says, "Why do you have to hurt one to love another?" I don't know, but it seems to be the only thing that ever happens. I'm sorry. I never wanted it to turn out this way. Things have been really hard on me. Love hurts.
- Hey Everybody! My first uploaded pic of my fursona, Cyril Jackal! Whooo. Ain't I the sweetest thing you ever did see? *HUG* I'm copyright me! See? :x)
- This is a scene that will never happen... any kind of reconciliation is beyond hope with my dear Sarah. I miss her so much sometimes. Its enough to make your heart break. I was wrong.
- Baloo's little co-pilot on "Tale Spin" © Disney.
- The little misplaced mouse from "Capital Critters". Interesting to note his voice is currently fighting crazy space bugs. :x) Does Neil Patrick Harris rule or what? :xD
- This one's from 1995; I wanted to do a piece with several interacting characters. I used it on a couple furry party flyers back in Florida.
- Hogtown Tails is the unofficial title of my stories from the Wild Life comic series back in 1994 (issues 3, 4, 6). I drew the characters Tony, Lily, Mutt and Judi for the first time in a few years.
- A picture of a cat, in oil pastel.
- A dog or wolf, in oil pastel.
- A mouse, in oil pastel. An attempt at a different style.
- Here's a different artist photo. It's me and my fiance, Chris (Lucky) Fieldhouse, during the weekend in which we first met in person.
- A tiger rings in the new year. Happy Tiger Year to y'all!
- Generic horse stallion, naughty bits erased to appease the Rat God. From a racial description sheet for my CyFurPunk campaign.
- Uh oh! Naomi is cornered! What is she gonna do now?!? The suspense!! Naomi (C) me, of course. :)
- This goes to Inhandra and Isomorph. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!! :) Isomorph n' Inhandra (C) their characters, o' course.
<February 14, 1998>