<February 11, 1998>
- Blessed be the man who hath created Photoshop!! This is a pic of my bud AXER, practicing his ninja skills or whatever at some cool place somewhere out there (~beneath the PALE moonlight...~ hahaha--shoot me!). If nobody here has seen Axer's art, you're really missing somethin' Background in this pic was done by Disney people. Axer © J. Axer
- V-Day pic #2: Errin the weasel and her large-but-clueless boytoy, Quill. (Both of whom appear in TO:WoR!) My,don't they look happy? Quill 'n' Errin © me...
- Craig Kilborn in his zen outfit..thing from the commercials. Don't have time for a decent desc...
- Jessica Park's Taan, coloured in a /different/ way. It's a bit choppier, but it's cool. Jessi coloured it in that new, interesting way. :) Ty © Jess'ka.
- I haven't uploaded in a while.. had too much on my mind, I guess. Just want to note that if you've sent me an e-mail, and haven't gotten a reply, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I don't know if I can say "thank you" a zillion different times.. oops, sorry. That was a message-board thing there. This is a picture of Vicki Novikovi, in her AAA form. With a big gun. And I can't draw guns, so I drew a big.. uhm.. thing that looks like a gun. Yeah. Vicki © Emily Smith.
- OK, yes, it's a few days late, but I've been sick (still am :P) and have only just managed to get back online today. Anyway, here's Fur Side #2, in which Fenn finds himself being somewhat overworked.
- *sigh* Crystal turned me into a little kid too? I wonder why that keeps happening! First Azy (whose art I put on my web site) then CatsWhisker (only in story form this time) and now Crystal! Is this some manifestation of maternal instinct by fem furs? I dunno... Oh, well, switch on the Re-Aging device (good thing I have one!) Crystal is © the Evil(?) Duo on Yiffnet!
- Ah. My first attempt at drawing my own character, Bad Karma. This one is just a rough sketch, and I'm working on redoing it so it looks better. Oh well. For all of you who's been buggin' me, I'm uploading already, even though this stuff ain't all that great. (^_^) Ciao! Bad Karma (C) me!! (duh!)
- Once again, first attempts at character conception. Here are featured Gunther and FragCat. FragCat's the one with the eyepatch. Pencil drawing. But hey, art's in the eye of the beholder, right? FragCat and Gunther are (C) me. (Any questions?)
- Welp, this is the final color of a rough sketch done at KainCon 2 back in the summer of '97. We had some serious Descent competitions, and well, let's just say I was the terror of the mines! :) Anyways, this just depicts one of the many occurances during one such game. Poor Mouse. Mouse (C) Terry Sender, Bad Karma (C) me!
- Ah, yes. Another in the line of 'medieval vixens in fancy schmancy dresses'. This time, the victim is Mirage, a fox whose RL owner is one o' me pals. I think I went a little overboard on the wrinkles, but -I- think it's decent, at least. Mirage is © T. Martinko! :)
- Limpidity #216: Valentine's Day
- Limpidity #217: Valentine's Day
<February 11, 1998>