<January 5, 1998>
- Just an un-named roo-femme. Looks a bit like Zooey but the hair's wrong and she looks too bright eyed for ole Zoe. Shirt's the same.
- S'a picture. So I'm not talkative today, it's late and I'm out of Pepsi again. Inked with a tech-pen incase you've been following my adventures in inking.
- Ah... I dunno. New cigarette spokes 'roo? I like the hair, kinda a reverse Mr. Fantastic thing going. Also an adventure in brush inking, kinda fun, came out pretty good.
- I guess i should dedicate this to rain simpson. He's like...the peace man. oh well. I'm *trying* to get back into the furry swing of things. I have been drawing more lately. But i really am going to try to upload more often. Keep up the great art, everybody. love you all. *hugs* :) ^_~
- Max Concolor, in my attempt at "Anime" style. Please tell me what you think. This is a radical departure from anything I've done before. Should I continue? I guess what I'm trying to say is..."Is it cool, or does it suck?"
- First upload of 19...oh, forget it. Smythe, the Alaskan Timber Wolf (if there is such a thing). ressed in his usual attaire of a Tuxedo. I liked the coloring on this one.
- I've been meaning to draw this for awile!B&W commish pic for Pepe,done almost in his own style,a bit of mine and hopefully,I did it right(didn't use any pic reference)Pepe(and the head,whoever it is)are©David Hopkins.
- First pic for 98!YAY!!!!Now then,yet another Kompy(make that Japanese Dragon Kompy) persona:Makku!Why Makku?Why not?Makku be©Me(P.S:My char's semi-based on the char Mushu from Disney's 38th movie Mulan,coming this year!)
- Toast of FurryMUCK (That's me!) wearing his +5 shirt of Loudness. My first attempt at coloring. Comments and stuff welcome!
- Ace Hart and his newspup sidekick Eddie...Didn't you all just want to dress up *exactally* like Ace and start doing that Bogeyesque..."private eye...dawg?" Hmmm..so I'm the only one? © Jim Henson Productions
- I did this stargazing picture for Acru Fox....enjoying one of nicer things in his hometown...drawing and contemplating the stars above.
- I seriously wanted to base my entire lifestyle around this guy for an entire summer....heh.....what? Oh, ok...I got over it, and now I actually *do* live a life of complete Slack..... © Disney
- A heartfelt drawing of my police dog guy. He's smiling....really.
- This nasty rat had the voice of Buster Bunny from Tiny Toons.....It took me weeks to think of that voice as nasty...then the show went off.
- A furry version of Ladyfox, a nice soul who visited my web site in September and won a free drawing. (Yes, now that I've graduated, I'll be getting around to the subsequent months!) Microns. November 1997.
- Dante's artistic soul. Microns. December 1997.
- Our favourite bunnylop drawn like she's never been drawn before. She's beautiful, seducive and dangerous, she's the evil countess TRIXULA!!! (Hey, it's 6 am here! What do you expect? *giggle*) Quick sketch, inked with a Staedtler Pigment Liner and colored with Staedtler Karat watercolor pencils. I left the hair unbrushed to preserve the texture. Too bad I drew it too small.
- Its me givin' a hug to cute little Freebie Fox :) Thanks to Matt "da man" Peters for your kind words over the e-mail (man am I loving this feedback! :) I should have started playing around with Photo- shop a long time ago ;)
- G.R. Eddy's wonderful character Galen the Saintly in his casual outfit :) Thanks for that way cool pic of Irene!! Your art ROCKS :) Keep up the good work!
- This one's only about an hour worth of coloring. A little better on the medeival color scheme here =)
<January 5, 1998>