<December 24, 1997>
- It's Cerebus the Aardvark! From Dave Sim's excellent series of the same name.. I'm not a lemming, nor a sheep, so this'll have to be my X-mas upload.. Um.."By Tarim's Blood, tis a good picture!" Cerebus © Dave Sim...
- Iz Seby!!! I had to draw her because I oweded her a pic from so long ago.. I hope you like, Sebrina! Sebrina © Megan Dombroski. (I tink that's how you spell your name, Megan..I hope..)
- Yes, Hardrock the Seal is the victim of yet ANOTHER one of my bad "seal" puns. But why stop there?? So I added Bethany Otter and that seal Trixi gave me for my birthday, and this pic's the result! Touched up with my wack version of Corel PhotoPaint (No Photoshop where I'm at right now). Hardrock © Natalie-Lady-Ma'am, Beth © Jessica "Calico" Catte'--I mean--Ratte', and that other seal is © "I want" Candy Lewin, Hardrock's outfit by Angela Barefield
- Old Christmas piece featuring one of my oldest characters; Kwayera. Here she is just sort've star gazing..
- This is the graphic image of the Christmas Card I sent out to everyone on my snail-mail list. If you weren't on it :( then you get to see it here, now! :)
- Merry Christmas EveryBody!!! :) From all of us to all of you! :) Irene is trying to take her place among the many winged skunks around here I guess :) Love that innocent Bambi-eyes look she has going there. Remember folks-- Jesus is the reason for the season :)
- With Santa missing, can a coati, a giant seagull, a 'toon squirrel, and a marsupial from outer space save Christmas? Wouldn't count on it. =o) =oP